BY BOURJOIS

Encased in a cute, round compact like the limited-edition holiday palettes, each trio contains 3 complimentary colors, an ergonomic, double-tipped applicator and even instructions on the back to help you to create a fool-proof smoky eye.

Contained in a modern and feminine compact box of three shades, they are extremely intense. There are application tips on the back of the pack that will help you achieve step by step "classic smoked" or "fashion smoked" makeup. The ergonomic double applicator is specially designed to shape your eyes according to your wishes. What's more, its formula takes care of the delicate area around the eyes:

- Enriched with mineral powders

- No flavor

- Dermatologically tested

inma f.
Minden, NV
bien pigmentada, muy bonita y fácil de aplicar, no se despolvorean demasiado pero tampoco es la paleta smokey de mejor calidad que he provado, echo de menos un color de transición en mate para poder difuminar todo. no la compraría de nuevo porque hay otras paletas que son mejores
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
This eyeshadow is amazing. I think it's perfect for doing an smokey eye. The product is very long lasting and have an amazing glow. I don't think there's nothing to improve about this product and I would definitely purchase this again.
Suzanne C.
I love this brand! The eyeshadow go on bleakly pretty!! I bought it online and it's beautiful l for a smoky eye! I like it much better than others!! There's nothing better! I would recommend this to everyone!!
natasha h.
walkertown, NC
I like how this goes on my eyes. So easy and doesn't leave dust when I'm putting it on like some others. I'm new to doing the whole smokey eye and getting thr hang of it but still like this. Eye shadow.
Teresa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Seriously was skeptical with all the smoky eye products out there, but these shades complimented my eyes the best of any color or brand i have found and its great that it comes with them all in one! I recommend this to anyone who is trying to find the perfect smoky eye!
Meggs R.
Ridgefield, WA
The colors seemed very pretty but the formula of the shadow is disappointing. Very chalky and powdery and didn’t blend well.
Sharmin A.
Ajman, ajman
This Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio Eyehadow

This mini pallet is gorgeous, the shadows are super creamy and nicely pigmented and there is barely any fallouts which is always a plus point. And the green color is super flattering on brown skin.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I bought this palette to try a smoky eye look but I wasn't very impressed. The fallout was awful and was everywhere. What product was on my eyelid either blended to nothing or needed so much work to blend nicely. I think the size of the palette is quite small too. I won't purchase this again.
Lee_Andrea___ A.
Alfena
Omg, I already have it for a long time. My mother used it so much daily. It has such a nice colours and the glitter is soft, not too strong. They are easy to blend and they are pigmented but I expectated more than it.
Anyways, I really like it and worth it to buy.
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Stirlingshire
This product is very compact and will be ideal for travelling or keeping in your handbag. Overall I was pleased with this product, the colours were mostly pigmented, the only colour I was not impressed with in the palette was the middle square - this seemed to break up and go bitty and did not apply well on the eye lid. The other colours however I loved. Especially the lightest shade - I have been using this as a brow highlight when I have been using other palettes to do my eyes. You can create a good smoky eye with this compact carrier! It comes with an eyeshadow brush but it is totally not my cup of tea so I avoided using this.
You can buy this from boots.com for £7.99.

Amazon