Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up

A high definition, long lasting lipstick Moisturizing formula combines hydrating waxes with light oils & rich pigments Gives intense matte & stay-put color with a velvety soft finish Keeps the lips smooth & plump for up to 24 hours Teardrop bullet...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up!
Fr
J'adore ce vernis, il est mat et glisse facilement sur les lèvres il tient pendant un bon moment même après le repas
Anderlues
It is a good product but not original, a lipstick as an another. I don't remember if it was really long lasting
EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS, SE LOS RECOMIENDO. EXCELENTE CALIDAD Y VARIEDAD EN PRODUCTOS Y COLORES, FACILES DE USAR.
Jabal Al Noor on 40th Street next to Arab Market
Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up uploaded by Fjd E.
My favorite and very steady Rogi I use it on a daily basis I advise you to try it impossible to regret 😍😍😍
Is has such beautiful colors but the only thing is that it very easy to remove it if you are at a party
This is a great lipstick! Beautiful shade! Was excited to get it and try it nice packaging too
Paris
I did not like it as it does not last and leaves strange traces on the lips after eating
sabah el salm
Creamy and soft,good pigment, it’s didn’t make my lips dry and the packaging feels good

Looking for your answer?