MakeupLip MakeupLipstickBourjois
Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 24g/008oz Make Up

Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up

A high definition, long lasting lipstick Moisturizing formula combines hydrating waxes with light oils & rich pigments Gives intense matte & stay-put color with a velvety soft finish Keeps the lips smooth & plump for up to 24 hours Teardrop bullet...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up!
Aliya Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am completely amazed at the performance of these lipsticks! They're so pigmented and creamy on the lips when you first apply, then after a few minutes it dries down to a matte finish which you cannot feel anything on your lips it is so lightweight! The precision tip is perfect for when you're on the go and have no liner with you. Another point I have to mention is that the staying power is unbelievable; after eating at a restaurant tonight I expected to have to top up but to my amazement the lipstick hadn't budged!! Would highly recommend these to everyone! * I received these lipsticks complimentary however my opinions are 100% true and honest.
Sandra H.
Pomona, CA
The color is just beautiful my only issue would be that the product itself dried after a few weeks of usage
Angela D.
108 Poplar Place
I love the colors. It goes well with my skin tone. I like to create smokey eye and lipsticks in the numerals and reds. with a gradient eyeshadow pallet that I created with empty pots of 15 different color slots. As for foundation I always use the natural to light . As for mara I always use black
Orietta C.
Vienna, VA
Love the shade. Nice pigment, and finish. It’s very easy to use and great quality for the price. I tend to get compliments on this shade. It has nice packaging as well... would recommend.
𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕣.
Kissimmee , FL
This shade of lipstick k goes with so many looks. I use it for an everyday look or a night out with my husband.
Fjd E.
Jabal Al Noor on 40th Street next to Arab Market
Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up uploaded by Fjd E.
My favorite and very steady Rogi I use it on a daily basis I advise you to try it impossible to regret 😍😍😍
Sophie S.
Wilmington, DE
Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up uploaded by Sophie S.
This lipstick is gorgeous, perfect color and it gives more volume to the lip. Everyone should try this! #itsOurParty
AFRAAH A.
I liked its formula and also it get into the lips very nicely and doesn’t sit in the upper layer without loosing color pigment and I really enjoy playing with the colors in the range I really recommend it [product:bourjois-rouge-velvet-the-lipstick-#-12-brunette-24g/008oz-make-up]
Tessy A.
missenden inville road
Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up uploaded by Tessy A.
I like the smell of the lipstick and how it stays in place all day. The "shape" of the lipstick makes it easier for you to apply. I got it when I was in the UK a year ago and since then have been using it. It's a nice shade for women of color. It's worth the money and recommend it for others.
danm G.
Dubai
Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick - # 12 Brunette 2.4g/0.08oz Make Up uploaded by danm G.
This lipsticks has been my fav. ...as like it  because they use vegan products in making them...I also love the shades they offer....Amazinggg

Looking for your answer?