Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick

Long-lasting lipstick with a beautiful matte finish and intense colour

Looking to wow with a bold matte lipstick that won’t smudge?
Meet Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick, a gorgeous long-wearing lipstick that will never dry out lips! The secret of its exclusive formula is the moisturising complex that combines hydrating waxes with light oils and rich pigments for an irresistible velvety soft finish that pops.
When you want a precise lipstick with intense matte colour that lasts long and feels light, just one swipe of Rouge Velvet The Lipstick will give your lips up to 24 hours of full-on glamour.
For intense colour in one stroke with a precise and flawless finish, Rouge Edition Velvet The Lipstick is an essential addition to your make-up collection!

INGREDIENTS

ISODODECANE, C9-12 ALKANE, POLYETHYLENE, BIS-CARBOXYDECYL DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, OZOKERITE, COCOCAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, QUATERNIUM-90 SEPIOLITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, UNDECYLENIC ACID, QUATERNIUM-90 MONTMORILLONITE, SILICA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BHT, May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: MICA, D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI 15850), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI 15850), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 15985),FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090).

Do you use Bourjois cosmetics, I simply love them such a gun quality Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick ?
Hola mi nombre es Alexa Jarfer, me gustaría conocer el producto de manera gratuita y realizar una reseña de el en mi perfil de Facebook y en .i página de ventas! También varios tiktoks, para que todos quieran y puedan adquirirlo, saludos!❤️
What about this ?
Start your review of Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...variety of shades from nudes to deeper more sultry shades. The lipstick is creamy in texture and easy to apply. Once dried it has a matte finish which is longer lasting than any regular lipstick that I've used in the past. I would highly recommend for those wanting something long lasting for a night out or whilst at work. in reviews
Such an amazing lipstick, the best Matte Lipstick I've tried! These have the staying power of a liquid lipstick but without the dryness. They apply cream but dry down, almost kiss proof and the shape of the bullet is perfect for precise application.in reviews
...can use your finger when applying if you want a light tint that looks natural and blot it with tissue to make it even more matte. I would definitely purchase from this bunch once I finish the lipsticks. I have recommended this to my friends.in reviews
Mackenzie S.
Durham, NC
Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick uploaded by Mackenzie S.
This is a decent choice for a matte drugstore lipstick. I found it to be a bit too matte and drying for my personal taste, but the color payoff was nice. I also found the curved shape of the lipstick tube to make application difficult on the edges of my lips.
Miley S.
Miami , FL
Review for: 13 NOHALICIOUS, 14 BROWNETTE, 15 PEACH TATIN, 16 CARAMELODY
Love it ! This product is amazing definitely buying again this was an amazing experience trying out this produc the quality is amazing can't wait to buy it again I'm in love with this amazing product you sure check on it is absolutely amazing ! What are you waiting for?
Jenny G.
Castaic, CA
11 Berry formidable is a vibrant red. It’s a bit bolder than the stick/packaging and screams “look at me”! I like the shade of red, which makes my teeth look bright white in contrast. I use a lip liner because this lipstick feels slippery at application. It stays put after it dries down.
Chary O.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 15 PEACH TATIN
I got this as a gift for my niece and decided to get myself one too as was on offer. What can I say....this is one of my favourite lippys ever....I was slightly cautious with the packaging (looked abit like a lip gloss). However one on I totally fell in love. I've had so many compliments when wearing it. Love the texture so easy to go on and the finish is super matte. Would highly recommend! Only downside is when you are drinking it leaves marks allover the cup/glass. It does look a little messy but can put this as a minor downside. Love it and
Shrijana B.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 13 NOHALICIOUS, 15 PEACH TATIN
This product is awesome and the pricing is awesome to this lipstick colors and shades are awesome.
Vin M.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: 15 PEACH TATIN
The peach colors are always my favorite and will always recommend it before the other colors i also like the normal look or the freshness that it gives your lips and makes them look more alive and gives them nice pink orangish color that matches all makeup looks and makes everything looks fresher
Johalys V.
Rochester, NY
Me gusta el paquete porque trae muchos colores muchas tonalidades acerca de la mujer eso no se van hermosas
Yuli B.
chicago
Este paquete de labiales son excelente los recomiendo mucho aparte de que trae una variedad de tonos pigmenta muy bien
Tania T.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Review for: 16 CARAMELODY
Me encantan estos pintalabios por que son únicos en color, son suaves, son intensos y duran mucho puestos. Yo creo que podrían mejorar un poco en la presentación de venta del producto, pero por lo demás les doy un 10.
Anwar A.
Review for: 15 PEACH TATIN
If you know me you know how much I love nude and peach color lipsticks! Those are amazing