MakeupLip MakeupBourjois
Rouge Hyperfix - # 01 Orange Fixe 2x35ml/01oz

Bourjois Rouge Hyperfix - # 01 Orange Fixe 2x3.5ml/0.1oz

An ultra-comfortable double-ended lipstick Semi permanent cream color on one end gloss top coat on the other end Offers intense color & perfect coverage with semi-permanent cream Enriched with special waxes & silicones that give lips look shiny & feel comfort Lasts for up to ten hours Apply the cream color after 1 minute until dry & then apply the comfort gloss top coat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Rouge Hyperfix - # 01 Orange Fixe 2x3.5ml/0.1oz!
Odessa, TX
The color I have is not quite as orange-looking as the product pictured, so it may be another shade altogether. However, the effect is fantastic. I am VERY picky about lip products and cannot stand to reapply all day. This one stays put! I get a great, full, pouty, lippy red from this stuff. It does feel pretty dry at first, but the other end with gloss solves that quickly. Wore it for my son's school dance a few weeks ago and never had to reapply. Hot, sweaty, food, drink, it doesn't matter, still looks just as good as when I first put it on.

Looking for your answer?