BY BOURJOIS

Enriched with orchid flower extract, its incredible melting and slippery formula offers unique comfort with 10H hydration.

Ultra-melting, it leaves your lips smooth, perfectly hydrated and protected.
Tested and approved by fashion editors.

THE REVOLUTION FOR YOUR LIPS

19 it dyed from the parades.
Texture ready to wear & color coated with shine.

¼ of lacquered pigments
Composed of 1/4 * of lacquered pigments **, its texture offers a brilliant finish and a color coated with shine.

Ready-to-wear texture
Enriched with orchid blossom extract, its incredible melting and slipping formula offers unique comfort with 10H *** hydration. Ultra-melting, it leaves your lips smooth, perfectly hydrated and protected.
It tints
19 shades from fashion shows and proposed under 3 ultra-fashionable families.
- "Preppy", for the passionate of the chic
Nudes and natural hues that blend with the color of the lips.
- The "Color-block", for a red slap
High colors in colors for ultra flash lips.
- "Night-out", for a 100% feminine look
. Intense and elegant shades for glamorous lips.

Lips at the top of fashion!

(*)% obtained on the average of the range,% expressed in relation to the total% of pigments in the formula,
(**) excluding shade 01 Minimum crystal, (***) Scientific test carried out on 30 panelists

• I was looking for a dark colour lipstick . I just wanted ...1 Answers
  • How long does this last on your lips?1 Answers
JAILAN |.
Abou hammad, Elsarkeya
Review for: 11 Strawberry Remix, Other more...
This lipstick from bourjois rouge edition pacadge shade 02 beige trench .. not only i'v loved the color a lot but only I loved my lips become damp 😍
For it lasts for only 4 hours only
That's all about it hope u like it guys ❤️
Mary M.
Shrewsbury
This lipstick is very creamy and fairly pigmented however its not the most pigmented lipstick that i own out of the bourjois range. I prefer one of the liquid matte lipsticks out of the rouge collection and although it still is quite a good lipstick the wear of it is not the best and it comes off fairly easily when eating and drinking. It's very good for the price and if anyone was wondering i got the shade 39. However I do prefer my liquid lipstick version from the same brand as it has a higher pigmentation and doesn't wear as easily. However if you are looking for a glossy lipstick then i would use this otherwise go for the matte liquid lipstick.
Jo D.
Wormingford Road, Fordham, Colchester
Great range of lipsticks, great formula. Comfortable to wear! Last for a good amount of time. I love the colour range also. Great value. Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick
Mollie V.
Review for: Other more...
Great lipstick. It is so easy to apply. It is very bright in the red shade which I love to use and stays on a while. Will always go to this for drugstore lipstick.
Sara B.
This is a very nice colour lipstick, I use this lipstick on a daily basis. I bought this lipstick from boots and I'm very happy with it. It Dosent last as long as I would hope for, I would buy this product again because it is nice and very cheap.
Rhiannon A.
I love the packaging of the bourjois lip stick. Also when you put the product on your lips it feels hydrating and very moist, the colour is also really nice but when I tried it on it didn't suit my skin tone. I would probably buy this product again but not this colour as it did not suit me. Overall I thought it was a good quality lip stick and I would like to try this again.
Shana D.
Review for: 39 Pretty in nude more...
I really love this lipstick, it's become one of my favorites! It wears so well with so many eyeshadow combinations and looks beautiful in combination with a darker toned lip pencil. Use a bit of setting powder on top and voila: a perfect matte lipstick. I 10/10 would definitely buy again.
Rachel A.
Review for: 39 Pretty in nude more...
I find this a bit mushy but otherwise😍😍😍😍😍😍
Pigmentation is a bit dark for me but I've seen friends with it on and it looks goals.
Really just depends on your outfit haha
Zaiba N.
This lipstick is my holygraillllll😻😻. I'm always getting compliments on this lipstick and it's drugstore brand so it is very cheap. Borjouis is a really nice brand
Georgina M.
Ramsey, Isle of man
This lipstick is one of my all time favorite autumnal/winter lipsticks. It's half way between being glossy and matte. The colour lasts a substantial amount of time before you need to reapply
I was looking for a dark colour lipstick . I just wanted to know how is the colour payoff ??
Charl L.
How long does this last on your lips?

back