MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBourjois
Rouge Edition Aqua Lipstick Number 03, Bruncroyable by Bourjois

Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Lipstick Number 03, Bruncroyable by Bourjois

Mirror-like shine-Intense colour-10 hour hydration-Non-sticky formula-Glides on easily

Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Lipstick Number 03, Bruncroyable; 8ml; 03 Brun'croyable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Lipstick Number 03, Bruncroyable by Bourjois!
Cleveland
Wow I really love using lipstick 💄 so cool 😎 just love the way how it gives a looks amazing 😉
Smyrna, GA
Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Lipstick Number 03, Bruncroyable by Bourjois uploaded by Elizabeth B.
The best lip makeup Matte ever in the life I loved this product and use everything day
Rockville Ctr, NY
La contextura no me agrado mucho, y tampoco la pigmentacion, espero probar otro color para saber en realidad la efectividad del producto
Burbank , CA
I heard bourgeois it’s Chanel sister brand , and whatever discontinued colors you will it there
Miami Beach, FL
Que es muy bueno pero debiera ser más grande jajajaja mentira [email protected] su terminación
I used it for my friend’s wedding, and people were like what lipstick u have on rn, it’s so amazing and it lasts for long time. It leaves your lips matte, soft, and smooth. Definitely recommend it❤️
Cypress, CA
The lipstick color is so cool and will make you always shine. It’s kind of water proof
Vidalia
Love that it comes on the stick I usually have trouble with the ones that you twist because I accidentally leave them in heat and stuff. So these are perfect ,love love love🥰
katy
Very nice red on the lips, was glossy but turns a matter finish. Stays on for long time and very beautiful for all skin types. No need for touch ups at all. Love this so much. Will try in other colors also.
it was a very smooth product also very glossy and the cons were it was a little tacky

Looking for your answer?