BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laques are sheer, hydrating lip glosses available in a total of eight shades. Bourjois claim that these glosses/liquid lipsticks are non-sticky and have a water-light sensation and I’d have to agree with both. These glosses are very hydrating and smooth and not the slightest bit sticky, as for the water-light sensation they aren’t as heavy as some lip gloss and lip products, but you can still feel the product on your lips. As opposed to some lip glosses which can feel hydrating, but then dry your lips out after wear these glosses leave lips feeling soft, moisturised and smooth, but the claim of 10hr hydration is a bit overexaggerated. In terms of pigmented these were a bit of a disappointment since Bourjois market these as liquid lipsticks with “intense colour” and I found every shade except one leaned on the sheer side. One big issue I had with these glosses was how unevenly they applied; whilst they didn’t cling onto dry patches or accentuate flakiness the color on most shades was patchy and uneven. As for staying power these are no more special than your average lip gloss, but because of the hydrating formula some shades do tend to feather. Overall I think these are nice lip glosses that provide an impressive amount of hydration, but they could be better. You should be warned that you’re not going to get anywhere near as much colour pay off as the rogue edition velvets.

Colors:

01 Appêchissant is a pale coral nude shade which would flatter lighter skintones best.

02 Rosé on the Rocks is a pale, cool toned rosy pink shade which would be best suited to lighter skintones.

03 Brun’croyable is a unique rosy caramel shade. This shade was my least favourite out of the range as I found it applied very patchy and uneven. This shade would suit light to medium skintones.

04 Viens si tu Roses is a beautiful raspberry pink shade and one of my favourites out of the range. It would suit light to medium skintones best.

05 Red My Lips is a cool toned cherry red shadewhich would suit lighter and darker skintones.

06 Feeling Reddy is a warm orange based red which almost leans coral. This shade applied more  It would suit medium skintones best.

07 Fuchsia Perché is a gorgeous cool toned fuchsia rose shade. This shade would suit all skintones.

08 Babe Idole is a cool toned light barbie pink shade and my favourite out of the range. This shade has the most pigmentation out of all the colours and applies evenly. It would suit lighter skintones best.

Buy on Amazon
izzy o.
I love where's my lipgloss is there always super pigmented in super shiny and glossy they always have such a beautiful look I would totally recommend that you buy this
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This is the shiny version of Bourjois lip paint. It’s it’s a cross between a coloured gloss and a lip stain. It’s fairly pigmented and not so shiny. Considering that I bought this in error in place of the regular lip paint, I wasn’t pleased that the colour doesn’t last as long as the lip paint. It’s also not as transfer proof. I wouldn’t buy this again; it is very moisturising so I would recommend for a less bold everyday makeup kit.
Kathleen W.
North Hykeham, Lincoln
An easy to apply, hydrating and not too sticky lipgloss. It feels quite weightless once dried down and it's easy to forget you're wearing it. Bourjois say it has intense shine which I'd definitely agree it does. The only downside to this product is that the colour pigmentation isn't strong which the packaging suggests it is. One coat gives a subtle coverage which still looks nice if that's the look you were after, so expect a less intense shade as you see in the tube on your lips. When I've built this shade up in layers it then looks much darker than the colour in the tube. It's still a very pretty shade of pink though so not much of a complaint.
Keanna R.
This beautiful and bold Bourjois Rouge Edition-Aqua Laque Lipstick in the shade ‘05-Red My Lips’ is perfect for any classy event/occasion or for everyday use if you’re after a bold statement but classy look🍸✨This quality lip product has easy and smooth application with the use of its soft-sponge applicator included💄It leaves a silky soft feel, matte looking image once applied✨This shade is perfect for a natural nude look & suits any look🌹I really do recommend this product as it is nothing but beauty and well-worth every penny💋✨
The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstickng for £8.99 which I believe is a good & fairly reasonable price as they are amazing in quality and seem to go a long way✨
This product I believe is quite similar to the [product:rRevlon Ultra Hd Matte Lipcolorently selling for £8.99 however I feel the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstickicks are slightly different as they are longer lasting and you can add more and more of the product depending on how full you are wanting your lips to look🌹✨
Ven I.
I recently got this and I'm so obsessed. Colour is incredibly beautiful. Application is very easy as well, It has a very nice cooling effect. My lips are incrediblt soft and moisturised after using it. It lasts a decent amount of time. It isn't sticky at all. Has a beautiful shine. Overall, my favourite gloss! I highly recommend it!
zainab a.
Ajman, Ajman alrashdiya 3
I'm amatt lipstick lover ...so far I tried too many brand & this time I bought Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque Lipstick & this lipstick it's so soft on the lips & it's keep moustrised very nice alone without mixing with other colors
Tammy G.
Kilmarnock
Only used the product once as i just didnt like how it felt on my lips. Bleeds around the mouth. May have just been the shade i have but i dont think i'll be trying any more
Angelika G.
I love this product. I used it every time when I go out. I bought it like months ago and I still have it. It's my first time with it but I will definitely buy it again. I also recommend it !
Rim M.
Rabat
I loove this product it's a verry smooth texture that dries matte it does look verry beautiful on the lips and have great multiple colors it's a steal ! Perfect #beauty #perfect #français #colorfull  Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick
Avni P.
This collection is the best collection in velvet lips. All the colors are amazing and they stay for so long. It even stays after having food or drinks. The best liquid lipsticks I have ever worn. Its my holy grail