BY BOURJOIS

High precision liquid eyeliner that lasts for up to 16 hours!

Features

Expertly define your eyes with Bourjois' Liner Pinceau, a high precision liquid liner that lasts for up to 16hrs! A make-up bag essential!

Product Specification

AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, KAOLIN, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), POLYSORBATE 20, CETYL PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-6 STEARATE, SHELLAC, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SIMETHICONE, TRIETHANOLAMINE,

• How know so good this is liner of Bourjouis liner?? What...1 Answers
  • Is liquid eyeliner easier to use?2 Answers
  • Is this good for winged eyeliner?2 Answers
Bourjois Pinceau Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Amazing eyeliner!!!...I purchased the ultra black and it comes out dark and stays on forever...plus has a matte finish and is easy to apply if you like using an eyeliner brush versus an eyeliner pen.  unfortunately, the brand isn't available around the US, but can order from amazon as well as many other websites!" in 3 reviews
Lauren G.
Iv306gu
The best! Thin brush that glides easily. Liquid but not too runny. Dries quick and very black! U et a blacker one too! Lasts ages and go on top of lash bands easily! ❤️
Rana S.
cairo
Liner liquid black color quick wipe with water and lye and I love this very do not like heavy
Influenster
The Influenster App
Influenster Beauty Box
Influenster CashBack

احب هذا الكحل كثيرا لانه سريع في المسح والوضع لا احب المنتجات الثقيلة اللي تحتاج مجهود في المسح
Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
This is the best by far eyeliner I have tried. I’m rubbish at putting eyeliner on but found this the easiest to use and stayed on all day even when I’d even training in the gym. Not to expensive . I like the range but this impressed me! Now a staple in my make up essentials!
Hanen L.
Grombalia
The best liquid eyeliner I've EVER used. I totally disagree with people below saying it dried out quickly - I've had mine for literally 2 years and it's still going strong! I've recently repurchased a new one because I'm sure it can't be very hygienic to keep using one for so long!

I will never buy another eyeliner again. Please Bourjois don't change the formula or discontinue this - it's so good!!
Jemma H.
Eynsham, Witney
My absolute holy grail eyeliner. I’ve been using this for about 3 years now, I’ve tried others but always come back to this! The length of the brush allows me to effortlessly create a neat line over my lid and the flexibility of the brush allows me to create a very neat long wing, I also love this because if you do make a mistake, it’s super easy to clean up unlike some liners which are ridiculously difficult to get off. Saying that though, don’t think this Liner will come off during the day because it won’t! (Unless you have super watery eyes 🙈)
This is a really good eyeliner. It stays put all day and it is soo easy to remove at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner especially for beginners.
Kathleen W.
North Hykeham, Lincoln
This is one of my favourite eyeliners and is one I always find myself coming back to. It's one of the few affordable drugstore eyeliners that has a proper brush rather than being a felt tip pen which I personally find the easiest to create precise lines and perfect wings. It has good pigmentation and dries quickly, and usually lasts for a good 12 hours before showing any signs of wear.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
One of my #favorite eyeliners mostly because of the thin brush that makes drawing a cat eyeliner easier. It's also very affordable, I got it for like 20$. The black color of it is very nice for an everyday look.
Nasreen K.
London
Hands down the best liquid liner. It lasts all day. Great intensity of colour, no smudging or transferring, the brush is incredibly easy to work with and it lasts ages too.
Molly V.
Jarrow, Tyne And Wear
This liner is great to get a precise wing but also good for making thin and thick lines on the lash line! This product is really back and I would recommend!
Emily W.
Hudsonville, MI
Is liquid eyeliner easier to use?
Maeve G.
Is this good for winged eyeliner?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How know so good this is liner of Bourjouis liner?? What's so black is?? Is black matte or shining???

Amazon