BY BOURJOIS

High precision liquid eyeliner that lasts for up to 16 hours!

Features

Expertly define your eyes with Bourjois' Liner Pinceau, a high precision liquid liner that lasts for up to 16hrs! A make-up bag essential!

Product Specification

AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, KAOLIN, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), POLYSORBATE 20, CETYL PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-6 STEARATE, SHELLAC, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SIMETHICONE, TRIETHANOLAMINE,

• How know so good this is liner of Bourjouis liner?? What...1 Answers
  • Is liquid eyeliner easier to use?2 Answers
  • Is this good for winged eyeliner?2 Answers
Bourjois Pinceau Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Amazing eyeliner!!!...I purchased the ultra black and it comes out dark and stays on forever...plus has a matte finish and is easy to apply if you like using an eyeliner brush versus an eyeliner pen.  unfortunately, the brand isn't available around the US, but can order from amazon as well as many other websites!" in 3 reviews
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Love bourjois liquid eyeliner! Easy to apply to your eyes. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, which is so important to me to always try and find a eyeliner that won't smudge! I really just in general love all bourjois products
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
This is the third liquid eyeliner I've tried and by far my favorite. It dries pretty quick so it's less likely to smear. It goes on really easy and doesn't clump up. Definitely getting it again next time I'm out.
Jane B.
I am not very particular with liquid liners, as long as they do their job, but this item really impressed me because it never dries up! I kept mine around for over 5 years ( not to use) but just to see if it dries out, and nope!!! I would repurchase if I needed it!
Ciara A.
Feeding Hills
This bourjois liner is great when you have to make fine lines across the lid or bottom lid. My eye color is blue so I always keep a light precise line when using eyeliner and this was very easy to use and achieve that look.
Danieli A.
Huntington Station, NY
I loved it,I love make up in general so I'm always trying to find the best product. And this one definitely is one of them. I loved it and I recommend it!
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encanta, tiene una calidad excelente , me gustĂł muchĂ­simo desde que lo pobre la primera vez
maria c.
tampa, fl
I like it because is a pencil and its not like others also does well your work :)))))))
T.E.M đź’ž.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
My got to product for a nice winged eyeliner.
Easy to apply, and the brush is easy to manipulate because it is tiny and helps me obtain the best precision. Gives a velvety eyeliner finish. Got it for 20$ so it is very much affordable and of high quality.
Shauna B.
London
Love this eyeliner! This is my drugstore holy grail eyeliner, stays all day and glides on! Doesn’t dry to fast or too slow it’s perfect the brush is lovely and long and thin and the shape of the packaging is easy to steadily hold. Would defo recommend to anyone. I still use this now 10 years on from the first time!
Emily W.
Hudsonville, MI
Is liquid eyeliner easier to use?
Maeve G.
Is this good for winged eyeliner?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How know so good this is liner of Bourjouis liner?? What's so black is?? Is black matte or shining???

Amazon