Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 7.7ml - 12 Beau Brun uploaded by Mariya H.Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 7.7ml - 12 Beau Brun uploaded by Bethany R.Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 7.7ml - 12 Beau Brun uploaded by Emma J.

BY BOURJOIS

Rouge Edition Velvet by Bourjois is the new era of lipsticks. An amazing, irresistible formula.;Its soft, melting texture glides on to the lips and turns into a matt, velvety and incredibly light colour.;Lips are left smooth and soft as... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Amazing lipstick! First of all, I finally found perfectly  color. And also it's matte - doesn't channel off.The texture is perfect and super long lasting. It's a little tough to get off but a damp washcloth does the trick. Highly recommend." in 5 reviews
Selina K.
Beautiful lipstick. In my opinion, this is the best liquid lipstick on the market and I have nothing but great things to say about it. Doesn’t matter if your lips are dry as this is just so smooth. Lasts ages.. only need to top up a bit when you eat. Amazing! Well done bourjois.. you’re slowly becoming my favourite makeup brand of all time.
Smahia A.
Adrar
This is My favorite lipsticks ever, 😍😍😍😍, it is very long lasting lipstick, it last like forever even if you drinks or eat oily meals
More , I love this color  , the only bad thing is that you Need to put more than one layer to make the Color even"
Keanna R.
Such a beautiful lip product🌷After using this once I completely fell inlove and now can’t resist buying more and building up my collection✨The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstickte finish once applied✨There are a variety of shades within the Rouge Edition-Matte finish lipsticks, my favours would be the shade ‘Cool Brown’ it is perfect for a natural nude look & is suitable for any occasion or everyday makeup look🙌🏽I highly recommend this product🌺✨
The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick are selling for £8.99 which I believe is a good & fairly reasonable price as they are amazing in quality and seem to go a long way✨
This product I believe is quite similar to the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color Lipstick also selling for £8.99 however I feel the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick are slightly different and somewhat better as they are longer lasting & you can add more and more of the product depending on how full you are wanting your lips to look👄✨
Mehwish M.
This bourjois bahau 12 is beautiful shade but its not very long lasting. This liquid lipstick is not very pigment but yes it is velvety. The texture of the liquid lipstick is very nice rich and creamy. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick
Em C.
Oxford
Purchased as had great reviews online. I however didn’t find it awful bit have used better. Was a decent price so not too disappointed but don’t use too often as have other favourite. It’s just a tad gloopy, sticky and ends up all over my face. It is however easy enough to apply.
Yasmeen A.
My favorite lipsticks ever, it is very long lasting lipstick, it last like forever even if you drinks or eat oily meals, it lasts 12 hours and
More , I love the color range , the only bad thing is that you Need to put more than one layer to make the Color even
Mariya H.
salmiya
Its a matte lipstick 💄
Its an average lipstick but the lip shade is amazing
Im a frst time user
Good value product!
Easy to apply . Its liquid matte!
Its not long lasting.
Yes I would buy it again if i get it fir free😉😉
Aimee T.
Cardross
This is a brilliant colour, it suits a range of different skin tones. I have a slightly sallow complexion and I have a friend with very pale skin with red undertones and we both wear this very regularly. The texture is good and once it has dried it stays on very well.
Kristina A.
Pari D.
Abbasiya, Jleeb al shoukh
My favourite lipstick so far. I dont know what is it which makes it so different but the colour the formula evrything is just like what i wished for!