Bourjois Multi-Shimmer Loose Eyeshadow uploaded by Cristina G.Bourjois Multi-Shimmer Loose Eyeshadow uploaded by Cristina G.

BY BOURJOIS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

For intense color with one application, open your eyes to the Bourjois multi-shimmer loose powder. A shake of its innovative bottle deposits just the right amount onto the built-in brush--making flyaway powder a thing of the past.

Chocolat Dore/Sable Nacre, Blue Glacier/Ambre, Ambre/Sable, Illuminate/Rose, or Illuminate/Violet.

Made in France.

• If somebody know where I can buy this brand I will apprec...2 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I am living in US almost a year now and I never saw this brand on the stores! Its a shame because I use to buy this brand in Europe, its kind of expensive, but I really like this brand a lot, specially this golden one. You can really do the golden shadow with this one.
This shadow comes already with a brush inside and you just need to use a little do to the golden... So this got a lot of product inside of the jar. I got this more than a year now and its still almost full! I do recommend it!
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
If somebody know where I can buy this brand I will appreciate a lot! Thank you!