MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerBourjois
Miraculous Contour Universal Lip Liner

Bourjois Miraculous Contour Universal Lip Liner

Bourjois Miraculous Contour Universal Lip Liner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Miraculous Contour Universal Lip Liner!
How would you rate this product?
Oldsmar, FL
The industry of decorative cosmetics is amazing with a variety of different means. Lip liner has long been familiar to many women, but this review will not focus on the usual representative of this type of makeup. Bourjois Liner Miraculous lip liner can be used both as a primer and directly as a lip liner. According to information from the manufacturer, when used as a primer, the product fills the folds and cracks of the lips, thereby increasing them. I can not confirm or refute this promise, because I use it exclusively as a contour pencil. With him, I forgot about everyone else. There is practically no smell from the product. The pencil is applied easily and smoothly, but the drawn line is difficult to notice. Pencil in shade 01 Transparent is absolutely transparent and invisible after application. Only with certain lighting can it be replaced with a light wax shine, if you really try. But the line drawn by this pencil reliably holds any lipstick and any shine! Now no lip makeup is spreading beyond their contours, or rather, beyond the invisible line outlined by this pencil. This is especially important in the case of sparkles that I love so much. This pencil is mechanical, not requiring grinding.
New Castle, DE
Perfect product! Good quality! Is pretty long lasting. Have bought it second time now. Recommend it!
New castle , DE
Borjous countour was my favorite for a long time , it has a good quality , has good pigment
tres tisyhi dkjs jska jdjs tigres tragaban trigo de un trigal tragaban trigo de un trigal tres tristes tri
pozo almonte
beautiful, beautiful I have never seen anything as beautiful as this, I was seriously impressed with all this, it is fascinating
Great Baddow , Chelmsford
I like the bourjois miraculous contour lip liner.It is miraculous indeed cause I’m not so good with lining lip this lip liner makes it so easy to do and neat.
I couldn't have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else thinks alike, it's perfect, calm, calm and stress-free attitude. I would highly recommend it: it is worth every penny. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
11,903 reviews
Nunca he usado este producto pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo y seguir usándolo
aldershot
This product is the best product in the range. It is very gentle on the skin. It clears the acne on the face. It gives a smooth and brighter look on the face. I would make this product a bit cheaper so more people can access it and help their skin out. This product is also very good for sensitive skin. It isn’t harsh. I would definitely recommend this product.
This is a veryyyyyy good products everybody should buy it I love it this is soooo cool and beautiful I love it very much!!!

Looking for your answer?