MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersBourjois
Little Round Pot Blusher Sienne by Bourjois

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Sienne by Bourjois

Ultra fine and easy to blend powder blush for fresh-looking skin-Made from a baked formula with mineral powders for a soft, smooth texture-Built-in mirror and brush - perfect for touch-ups on the go!-Apply onto the apples of your cheeks in circular movements-2.5g

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Sienne; Sparkly Silver

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Sienne by Bourjois!
Jenn B.
I am a sucker for the little round pots! It’s the perfect travel-ready size, comes with an adorable and functional little brush, a mirror, smells amazing, and gives a pop of blendable color for a price that won’t break the bank! Sienne is a more matte shade, but others have a little sparkle/shimmer depending on your preference. They’re pretty much the perfect little blushers!
maya S.
Hounslow, Middlesex
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Sienne by Bourjois uploaded by maya S.
i think blush is really nice and natural; the size is perfect to pop in your bag and it comes with a brush (though i don’t use it) and a mirror which adds to the value for money! i have shade 85 sienne and i think it is a beautiful rosy nude. however i can’t recommend it to everyone because of the sheer pigment, (i have included a swatch (left) and blended swatch (right) of it on my medium skin tone) though it is buildable i cannot guarantee that it will show up on darker skin tones :(
Paula C.
Victoria, BC
This is a beautiful neutral pink/brown colour that goes with many looks. It is finely milled and so it doesn’t show up on the skin. This colour does not have any glow or glitter in it. I love this blush but my only gripe is that it dries out to develop something like hard pan but it’s not. I always have to scrape it with tissue first in order to pick up product. I also don’t use the brush it comes with, though I would recommend using a stiffer brush to pick up this product for the reason I was talking about earlier (eg the real techniques blush brush won’t pick up anything but my Chanel powder brush will).

Looking for your answer?