BY BOURJOIS #62 in Blush

Blushing beauty at your fingertips!
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher has been keeping women beautiful for generations. Made in an exclusive baked technology process, its incredibly transparent & light texture formula is easy to apply and blends impeccably. One stroke of the brush reveals the irresistible rose scented aroma. Its built-in mirror and brush are perfect for touch-ups on the go!
For glamorous colour, this ultra-fine powder blush is a must-have in your bag of beauty tricks.
Smile and apply the blush on your cheekbones with circular movements. Then stretch up to the temples.
Exists in 17 shades from the most transparent pearly effect to a subtle matte finish.
Famous for almost 150 years, the adorable Bourjois Little Round Pot Blushers have been in the vanity bags of stylish women for generations.

INGREDIENTS

TALC, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, EUGENOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, EVERNIA PRUNASTRI (OAKMOSS) EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FARNESOL, BENZYL CINNAMATE [ +/- (MAY CONTAIN) : CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45380 (RED 22 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 47005 (YELLOW 10 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77019 (MICA) ] IL95A-I RÉF. : 390 160 : INGREDIENTS : TALC, BENTONITE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, TIN OXIDE, EUGENOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, EVERNIA PRUNASTRI (OAKMOSS) EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FARNESOL, BENZYL CINNAMATE [ +/- (MAY CONTAIN) : CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45380 (RED 22 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 47005 (YELLOW 10 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77019 (MICA) ] IL95A-II RÉF. : 390 220 : INGREDIENTS : TALC, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, SILICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, TIN OXIDE, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, EUGENOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, EVERNIA PRUNASTRI (OAKMOSS) EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA- ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FARNESOL, BENZYL CINNAMATE [ +/- (MAY CONTAIN) : CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45380 (RED 22 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 47005 (YELLOW 10 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77019 (MICA) ] IL95A-III RÉF. : 390 970 : INGREDIENTS : SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TALC, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BENTONITE, DEXTRIN, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID [+/- (MAY CONTAIN) : CI 12085 (RED 36), CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 15880 (RED 34 LAKE), CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45380 (RED 22 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 47005 (YELLOW 10 LAKE), CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77019 (MICA), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Built-in mirror and brush

• For a healthy blush

• Baked technology formula ensures that the blush impeccably blends with the skin

• Resistant to breakage thanks to the manufacturing process

• With a beautiful, sensual rose scent

• Comes with a built-in mirror and a brush

HOW TO USE

1. Smile and apply the blush on your cheekbones with circular movements
2. Stretch up to the temples

• What is you’re favourite shade of Bourjois pot blush?Bour...2 Answers
  • Whats the best blush? Well I have been looking for a goo...3 Answers
  • Is this a company in itself? Do I have to order this from...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "one of the few blushes i have had, and i am using it for a while already. i like the highlight effect it has on top of the rosy on the cheeks. i wish it were a little more pigmented, but once i scrap off a layer with a cotton pad, it is alive again! i hope that is a good tip :) i use an artdeco brush instead of its own, works better for me, it is more subtle)
    " in 20 reviews
DM H.
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush.. I found it on Amazon and got 2 different colors.  The Rose Coup "Love Struck Rose" is a light to medium pink rose that applies easily and lasts all day.  I use this color the most since it is more a universal color that goes well with fair skin. The 2nd one is the Rose Amber.  This one is a little deeper with more brown undertones.  I really only use this with darker clothing.  It is more suited to medium tone skin with olive tones.  I am happy with both of them and the brand overall. I just wish it was easier to purchase.  I love Amazon but would like to have a local place to buy it.  I just ordered a lip color and am waiting for it to arrive.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I bought this blush overseas when I forgot my MAC one and I am dissapointed. I got it in 16 Love-struck rose and there is no pigmentations whatsoever. I blend and add so much product and I do not even get the natural flushed cheek. The brush that comes with it is rough and horrible to use if you are traveling and do not have a brush in sight. I would not recommend this shade and do not know how the other blushes in this brand work.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I love this blush! I want it in every color! The packaging is so cute and classic. I also LOVE the scent! But by far the best thing about this blush is the product itself. Super blend able and a little goes a long way! I love the flushed yet natural look it delivers.
Abbie B.
Idaho
Review for: 95 Rose de jaspe more...
This is a beautiful blush! Not only is it a color perfect for my pale skin, it smells amazing! It is perfect for a teen girl's everyday makeup routine. There is a slight shimmer to it, but it isn't shimmery enough to compete with the highlighter I wear daily.
Isela C.
Review for: 33 LILAS D'OR more...
I'm so upset these aren't sold in the US! These blushes are perfect for a natural look. Honestly, whenever I do a dramatic eye look and want something on my cheecks to give myself some color without looking like a clown, these are my go to. Plus I love how small they are, they're absolutely perfect for travel. Another nice bonus to these blushes is they have a very beautiful and light rose/vanilla scent to them. These are a win in my book!
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the cutest little blush ever. I have mine in golden rose and although it looks very shimmery in the pan, it applies so nicely on the cheeks. It's not overly pigmented but it's buildable (which I prefer). The compact is so small it makes it great for traveling, and it smells really good without being overwhelming. Definitely recommend to try one as they have a great variety of shades.
ivana t.
I got this blush in 74 rose ambré. The pigmentation is not really good which I like because it gives me natural finish and the packaging is really cute as well as the little mirror inside
Ane K.
My favorite favorite favorite blush and makeup brand! Bourjois is an affordable brand that chanel owns, their formula for foundations, blushers, contours, etc.. are amazing and worth a try. This shade is called Sienne, its perfect for a day look or a night look. Definitely recommend.
ana o.
Review for: 33 LILAS D'OR more...
I adore the little pots. I used to buy these in the City, but found out they are no longer sold in the U.S. I bought them from a store in London and couldn't wait for them to come in the mail. I wish they were available in the U.S. again!
Catherine J.
I love everything about these bar the shimmer, I much prefer a matte finish. However the colour range is great and the product itself is build able. Nice scent too as with all bourjois products and the brush that comes with it is fairly decent.
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
Best blush brand you've ever used? For me i've tried Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush and i've been obsessed ever since i just love it
Alanis J.
Whats the best blush? Well I have been looking for a good blush for so long but I don't know if I have finally found the perfect one yet. I definitely recommend this blush because it gives a natural glow on your cheeks and it smells so nice😁😀
Lois💕 P.
What is you’re favourite shade of Bourjois pot blush?Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush
kalech l.
and you what is your favourite blush
Charl L.