BY BOURJOIS

Its fluid formula, enriched with deep intense colour, stays in place all day. Its fine high precision brush applicator enables you to draw a thin or thick accurate line as you wish, so you can create an expert result in just a stroke! Result: An intense, longlasting, perfectly curved outline! Liner Pinceau eyeliner exists in three shades: black, brown and gold. An essential for your make-up bag! see more...

• How know so good this is liner of Bourjouis liner?? What's so bl...1 Answers
  • Is liquid eyeliner easier to use?2 Answers
  • Is this good for winged eyeliner?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "Amazing eyeliner!!!...I purchased the ultra black and it comes out dark and stays on forever...plus has a matte finish and is easy to apply if you like using an eyeliner brush versus an eyeliner pen.  unfortunately, the brand isn't available around the US, but can order from amazon as well as many other websites!" in 3 reviews
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love bourjois liquid eyeliner! Easy to apply to your eyes. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, which is so important to me to always try and find a eyeliner that won't smudge! I really just in general love all bourjois products
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
This is the third liquid eyeliner I've tried and by far my favorite. It dries pretty quick so it's less likely to smear. It goes on really easy and doesn't clump up. Definitely getting it again next time I'm out.
Jane B.
I am not very particular with liquid liners, as long as they do their job, but this item really impressed me because it never dries up! I kept mine around for over 5 years ( not to use) but just to see if it dries out, and nope!!! I would repurchase if I needed it!
Ciara A.
Feeding Hills
This bourjois liner is great when you have to make fine lines across the lid or bottom lid. My eye color is blue so I always keep a light precise line when using eyeliner and this was very easy to use and achieve that look.
Danieli A.
Huntington Station, NY
I loved it,I love make up in general so I'm always trying to find the best product. And this one definitely is one of them. I loved it and I recommend it!
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encanta, tiene una calidad excelente , me gustó muchísimo desde que lo pobre la primera vez
maria c.
tampa, fl
I like it because is a pencil and its not like others also does well your work :)))))))
Jemma H.
Eynsham, Witney
My absolute holy grail eyeliner. I’ve been using this for about 3 years now, I’ve tried others but always come back to this! The length of the brush allows me to effortlessly create a neat line over my lid and the flexibility of the brush allows me to create a very neat long wing, I also love this because if you do make a mistake, it’s super easy to clean up unlike some liners which are ridiculously difficult to get off. Saying that though, don’t think this Liner will come off during the day because it won’t! (Unless you have super watery eyes 🙈)
Kathleen W.
North Hykeham, Lincoln
This is one of my favourite eyeliners and is one I always find myself coming back to. It's one of the few affordable drugstore eyeliners that has a proper brush rather than being a felt tip pen which I personally find the easiest to create precise lines and perfect wings. It has good pigmentation and dries quickly, and usually lasts for a good 12 hours before showing any signs of wear.
Maeve G.
Is this good for winged eyeliner?
Emily W.
Hudsonville, MI
Is liquid eyeliner easier to use?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How know so good this is liner of Bourjouis liner?? What's so black is?? Is black matte or shining???