MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerBourjois
Liner Feutre Slim 0,8ml #16 Noir

Bourjois Liner Feutre Slim. 0,8ml #16 Noir

A precision & long-lasting liquid eyeliner Features a soft felt-tip applicator that allows for easy & expert application in one stroke Provides perfect definition & 24-hour hold Creates bold & striking eyes Tested under ophthalmological control To use: Apply the velvety felt-tip from the inner rim of eye to the outer rim. Press the tip on the outer corner of eyelid to create a fashionable cat's eye flick

Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner - No. 16 Noir - 0.8ml/0.02oz; A precision & long-lasting liquid eyeliner Featur; Bourjois

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Liner Feutre Slim. 0,8ml #16 Noir!
grand praire
It’s perfect on the eye lid and it’s not watery and it doesn’t smudge and can be taken off easily with makeup wipe
Cedartown, GA
What a great product. It's very important to have a great eyeliner and this one never disappoints. Its bold and it stays all day. Never needs touching up and doesnt smear during the normal day. Makes very precision lines.
This is amazing and it works really well I like how it looks and I’m glad I use this product you just have to try it
Cartersville, GA
I love this product it definitely leaves my eyelashes super long and super voluminous and in addition to that you can find it anywhere at a super affordable price I bought it at wallmart I love it used it every day and it does not damage my eyelashes and it keeps me strong buy it 100% recommended people
marion
It’s a really good eyeliner I liked it very well looks great on goes on pretty good
leland, illinois
I loved how dark it was and it wasn’t sheer like other liners :) I would 100% recommend!
Delano, CA
I really like this one for detailing .so I would go in with a thicker point eyeliner then come in with this one and do the details
Euharlee
I love having this product as a easy everyday look! it’s easy and the products formula is soft gliding and perfect for my use! doesn’t leave my skin oily or dry highly recommend this product!!!!! so if you see it grab before it’s too late!
Boston Court apartments #2 Santa Rosa California
This liner is very nice I really like it it's a very easy to use it looks great the formulas great the packing is wonderful it's not too expensive but what I would improve is the applicator but other than that is perfect I really recommend it it's beautiful.
Manhattan
This product provides what I look for when it comes to eyeliner. And it’s so affordable for me.

Looking for your answer?