Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil

Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Crayon

The creamy and luxurious formula of Lovely Brille Lipshine easily glides on lips to wrap lips in sheer color with a lovely sheen. The mirror on the cap makes for convenient and discreet touch-ups anywhere, anytime On-the Go!

A soft and creamy eyeliner that combines intense color and durability up to 16 hours.

It has a formula enriched in pure pigments, which allows you to obtain an intense line, even after the first stroke.

Crayon ideal for applying to the inner and outer contour of the eye.

The crayon is hypoallergenic, contains natural waxes and vitamin E.

It does not irritate sensitive eye areas.

Khol & Contour is hypoallergenic.

It has been enriched with natural waxes and vitamin E.

A plastic plug protects the stylus against breaking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...due to the sharpener being fantastically included!  It's a really deep black and makes my eyes look great.” in reviews
These are amazing, the colours are really intense and pigmented, one swipe and you'll see what I'm talking about + it lasts for ages!! They are a little bit smudgy and can smudge under your eye a bit if you're not careful with it, but I really don't care much because I can fix it by not putting on too much product also I can set the under eyes with a bit of powder to prevent smudging
Toronto
Tried this once and want a fan due to the short longevity. Having said that it was easy to apply. Next time I would use a primer as I feel my skin might have been too oily when tying the eyeliner out. Therefore I can’t say it was the fault of the product.
really nice range of colors, it s a very good eyeliner for when you go for a colorful look, it s also really good to use on your water line and inner corner because it s very long lasting, i would definitely buy again
I love the fact that they have a large color range. I have the aubergine and black one. They go one really easily on the eye. But at the end of the day I noticed a little bit of smudging but nothing to serious. I would definitely buy it again to try the other colors they offer.
Cheshire
Pretty basic pencil that doesn't really stand out among others on the market. Packaging is as you'd expect from an eye pencil. Need to be careful if using on its own as it easily transfers to your eyelid.
Love these eyeliners, my go to. Never buy any other black or brown eyeliners because even the high end ones don’t compare to this. Lasts a long time, whether it be on my lash line, upper or lower or waterline, without smudging. So affordable and a great eyeliner! Would definitely recommend
Helensburgh
This is my holy grail of eyeliners! I have had it forever, it has lasted me so long. It’s a soft kohl eyeliner pencil which is really pigmented. A nice deep, dark black. It sharpens to a nice point for doing wings and water lines but softens and rounds down so you can use it for smudging also. I knocked off a star because it does tend to smudge easily throughout the day
New Castle
This eye pencil is very good product. I use this almost every day. this one is my favorite for makeup. My eye colour is brown and this eye pencil is perfect for my eyes. I love long eyes and this ise my perfect one!
saudi arabia, Jeddah
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Noor J.
Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Noor J.
bourjois-khol-&-contour-eyeliner-pencil---04-bleu-talentueux Love it ,, This is the best eyeliner that I have ever had. I bought this as a handbag liner due to the sharpener being fantastically included!  It's a really deep black and makes my eyes look great.
Montreal
Love this product for the nice pigmentated colors, goes on smoothly and its waterproof, that's a plus for me. I think I've tried all the color's they have, that's how much i love them.

Looking for your answer?