Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Isabelle W.Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Noor J.Bourjois Khol & Contour Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Noor J.

BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Crayon

The creamy and luxurious formula of Lovely Brille Lipshine easily glides on lips to wrap lips in sheer color with a lovely sheen. The mirror on the cap makes for convenient and discreet touch-ups anywhere, anytime On-the Go!

A soft and creamy eyeliner that combines intense color and durability up to 16 hours.

It has a formula enriched in pure pigments, which allows you to obtain an intense line, even after the first stroke.

Crayon ideal for applying to the inner and outer contour of the eye.

The crayon is hypoallergenic, contains natural waxes and vitamin E.

It does not irritate sensitive eye areas.

Khol & Contour is hypoallergenic.

It has been enriched with natural waxes and vitamin E.

A plastic plug protects the stylus against breaking.

Buy on Amazon
  • "bourjois-khol-&-contour-eyeliner-pencil---04-bleu-talentueux Love it ,, This is the best eyeliner that I have ever had. I bought this as a handbag liner due to the sharpener being fantastically included!  It's a really deep black and makes my eyes look great." in 3 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I recently tried this pencil in a different color and really liked it. It glides on smoothly, easy to sharpen, great pigment, easy to use on waterline, stays put. Great for brightening eyes (in shade 14 Amber Virtuous). Loved it!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Narumi T.
This is my favorite eyeliner. It has very creamy texture, so very easy to draw lines the way you want. I wear eyeliner almost everyday, and it still lasts years. I recommend this product to people 100%!
Danielle B.
Helensburgh
This is my holy grail of eyeliners! I have had it forever, it has lasted me so long. It’s a soft kohl eyeliner pencil which is really pigmented. A nice deep, dark black. It sharpens to a nice point for doing wings and water lines but softens and rounds down so you can use it for smudging also. I knocked off a star because it does tend to smudge easily throughout the day
Noor J.
Jeddah, Jeddah
It's a really deep black and makes my eyes look great.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
I am thinking to buy this pencil as a gift to my sister. It is very pigmented and it is waterproof. It is not sticky and it is very comfortable for sensitive eyes.
Aisha X.
Just a simple and good kohl pencil, I like to use kohl to make my eyes look abit smaller and longer, this one is long lasting which is good!
jasymery y.
Dubai , Dubai
I'm using this for over a year now . I like the fact that the colors are so intense the way I like it. And easy to apply .