BeautyEyeEyeshadowBourjois
Intense Extrait Eyeshadow

Bourjois Intense Extrait Eyeshadow

Creates Intense eyeshadow with high intensity colour for 2 x more coverage than a classic eyeshadow in just one stroke!

The formula is made using Bourjois’ unique baking process for perfect blending and silky textures. It is made up from 87% highly concentrated mineral pigments for a rich, intense and full-on colour result.

Available in a wide range of exclusive shades and suitable for all occasions:

– The essential shades – to illuminate and sculpt the eyes (01, 02, 03, 09, 10)

– The dramatic shades – to intensify the eyes (04, 05, 06, 07, 08)

The formula is hypoallergenic, paraben and fragrance-free and ophthalmologically tested on contact lens wearers.

Effects:

• 2x more intense coverage than classic eye shadow
  • silk texture with a long lasting intensity of up to 16 hours
  • hypoallergenic, without paragen and perfume
  • suitable for contact lens wearers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Intense Extrait Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
I used to love this shadow. It is great for an easy way to brighten the inner corners of the eyes, under eyes, and as a solid lid color. It used to be the only color I used. Creamy. Easy to apply with finger.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
El color en la imagen es engañoso, ya que es mucho más claro, más pastel, pero se ve fantástico y duró todo el día en el trabajo y aún se veía genial al final del día.
Lisa J.
NYC
I actually use this as a blush. Adds a great understated warmth on the face. It’s ok.
Lindsay S.
Middlesex, NJ
Definitely some of my favorite eye shadow ! Color is intense enough and last a while , I love the little mono bulle ! There is nothing I would change but are more shades to the collection. 100% recommend.
Resa T.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: bluemercury
When I first bought it I did not think I would use it but until I decided to go for a bit of a bright color for my make up they came pretty handy and I’m glad I bought and I would buy this again definitely
Barbara  P.
Everett, WA
Me encantan estas sombras son muy bonitas brillocitas satinadas tienen una combinación entre Matte la verdad es que son colores muy intensos para chicas atrevidas obviamente es fácil de aplicar y si la recomiendo porque no!!
Becca J.
I had a couple of shades of these eyeshadows back in the day (when it was sold at Ulta,) and I loved them. I love any eyeshadow that can be worn wet or dry, and I love the elegant packaging of these.
Dawn L.
Shannon, NC
Absolutely love the pigment & formula of the shadows. They look amaxing on the eyes. Have perfect colors to draw inspiration
Jazmyne T.
Hertford, NC
Extremely pigmented and Fabulous they're so great to have and so cute and adorable. I am obsessed! easy to use the pigment is great apply with your finger I like to use a little brush but do as you prefer
deniamon M.
Simply beautiful drama my face changes when I use them very durable. For me the best

Looking for your answer?