MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBourjois
Healthy Mix Foundation for Women, 54 Beige, 1 Ounce

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for Women, 54 Beige, 1 Ounce

Healthy Mix Foundation # 54 Beige was launched by the design house of Bourjois.

It is recommended for casual wear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for Women, 54 Beige, 1 Ounce!
Nino D.
New Castle, DE
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for Women, 54 Beige, 1 Ounce uploaded by Nino D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product. Best foundation ever. Full coverage amd hight quality indeed. Try it
Daniela S.
Bellwood, NE
It is a base that looks like serums, a natural finish it seems that you will not have a base, a beautiful wet skin effect, a light coverage but it can be modulated to be medium! It doesn't last 8 hours without shine, but if it is retouched it will hold you very well! for dry skin it's great, I have normal dehydrated combination skin and it works well for me, oily or combination skin with a lot of shine I don't think they like it, it doesn't highlight pores or expression lines
Tosya M.
Purchased at: Macy's
great foundation, look like your skin and do not oily skin. very gentle with good smell. it's my favorite foundation in summer last 6-7 years. long stay at my skin and looks like natural. try it👍
Millisa B.
Stroudsburg , PA
This is an amazing foundation this is my perfect skin color this is a very smooth product there is nothing better than this. This product is very affordable you can find it online or at Sephora thank you for letting me review this product.
Shuga B.
I used 5 years same foundation. I really love bourjois healthy mix. Really good quality
Hafsa A.
oman, Muscat
I am in love with this foundation it is full coverage. It gives an incredible finish and it has many shades. It feels light on the skin. My favourite foundation of all. Please buy it it is worth it.
Jessica M.
Dublin, CA
Great product! It is a fantastic foundation with excellent coverage. Very natural and long lasting. I would buy it again if it was sold in the US.
Kaoutar A.
Canada
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for Women, 54 Beige, 1 Ounce uploaded by Kaoutar A.
Parmia mes Meilleur fond de teint #bourgeois efficace il cache les cernes et les tâches foncé je suis satisfaite 👌
GVANTSA R.
Wilmington, DE
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for Women, 54 Beige, 1 Ounce uploaded by GVANTSA R.
In love wuth Bourjois. ❣❣recommend you to buy this 😍😍perfect foundations😍😍soft and beaytiful structure and components 💜perfect fir everyday and evening makeup looks💜💜 Would love to have more and more makeup products from Bourjois to review😍😍❣❣
Sumbal Z.
Walsall , West Midlands
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for Women, 54 Beige, 1 Ounce uploaded by Sumbal Z.
I can’t believe it took me so long to give this foundation a try and it was the best decision ever! I love the coverage it gives my skin without looking cakey and it gives such a smooth finish. So inexpensive and soooo worth it! My skin looks healthy and glowy and it feels so light. I can’t recommend it enough. Definitely my favourite everyday foundation!

Looking for your answer?