BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois new Healthy Mix fruit-therapy correcting concealer smoothes away dark circles and imperfections for a visibly rested and radiant look. Apricot > radiance Raspberry > micro-circulation Melon > hydration Its exquisite glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a natural result, with no marks. Available in 3 natural anti-dull complexion shades, to reboost the complexion's radiance. And. it's good for my skin: - Moisturising - Lets skin breathe, oil-free formula - Dermatologically tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel D.
Stanton , IA
This is one of my favorite under eye concealers. I have pale olive skin and most under eye concealers aren't the right color for my dark circle but this apricot concealer does cover!
Juliet L.
I love the texture of this concealer because it's really similar to the foundation.  However, the coverage of this concealer is the same as the foundation.  It's sheer to medium so if you're looking for a full coverage then this concealer is not it.  The color selection for this concealer isn't that great either.  But I always go a shade lighter because it's perfect for brightening up that under-eye area.  It can cover blemishes but mostly it just tones down the redness.  The coverage isn't high enough to cover it completely.  But I still love this concealer for more natural days.
Briar R.
Sydney
Review for: Other
This is a good mid-range concealer that works well with matching Healthy Mix foundation. Sheer-medium coverage. Evens skin tone and covers redness well, but won't cover blemishes completely. Recommend for natural look. Love new packaging! Classy.
Sheila G.
Review for: 2Ea, 52 Medium
Matches with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and Radiance foundations perfectly. It brightens the face without making it look like a ghost right in the middle. This is great as a general under eye foundation. I find that it is not as great at covering specific spots or blemishes.
Marijana M.
Misissauga
Review for: 52 Eclat Medium Medium Radiance
I love this concealer because it has a light yellow undertone, which is perfect for my skin colour. I used it for highlighting, it gives you medium coverage. The texture is thick but it blends very easily and lasts almost all day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Darcy B.
Review for: 52 Eclat Medium Medium Radiance
I really like using this product to hide any blemishes and find that it's easily blendable.  Only downside is that there isn't a very wide range of shades so because I'm pale I can only really get away with using it in Summer or very lightly in winter.
Kristina A.
Review for: Other
A good concealer! I use it under my eyes and it works pretty well to conceal my under eye circles, and also can be used to hide hyper pigmentation. Its texture is a bit thicker which gives the impression that itll be a bit more hydrating but it is neither hydrating or drying.
I found it a really great "all rounder" concealer and doesnt fade too fast.
emna b.
Bourjois healthy mix concealer in the shade 52 Medium radiance
A great product with a good coverage, it spreads very well and once powdered it's perfectly sealed.
Beth E.
England
Review for: Other
When I first tried this concealer, I had really bad skin and although the coverage is good, it didn't quite cut it for me. I would say it is medium coverage if built up but it didn't keep my underage circles completely under control. Recently they've changed the packaging so it now comes with a dofer applicator so is much easy to apply and build up
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
Review for: 52 Eclat Medium Medium Radiance
I had heard great reviews about this concealer but didn't think it could be SO good . I finally decided to give this product a go and I'm so glad I did. It's amazing for under-eye coverage and has a nice consistency. Worth the money x