3 colors available

BY BOURJOIS

Bourjois new Healthy Mix fruit-therapy correcting concealer smoothes away dark circles and imperfections for a visibly rested and radiant look. Apricot > radiance Raspberry > micro-circulation Melon > hydration Its exquisite glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a natural result, with no marks. Available in 3 natural anti-dull complexion shades, to reboost the complexion's radiance. And. it's good for my skin: - Moisturising - Lets skin breathe, oil-free formula - Dermatologically tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Review for: 2Ea, 52 Medium
Matches with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and Radiance foundations perfectly. It brightens the face without making it look like a ghost right in the middle. This is great as a general under eye foundation. I find that it is not as great at covering specific spots or blemishes.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Villisca, IA
This is one of my favorite under eye concealers. I have pale olive skin and most under eye concealers aren't the right color for my dark circle but this apricot concealer does cover!
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
I love the texture of this concealer because it's really similar to the foundation.  However, the coverage of this concealer is the same as the foundation.  It's sheer to medium so if you're looking for a full coverage then this concealer is not it.  The color selection for this concealer isn't that great either.  But I always go a shade lighter because it's perfect for brightening up that under-eye area.  It can cover blemishes but mostly it just tones down the redness.  The coverage isn't high enough to cover it completely.  But I still love this concealer for more natural days.
Briar R.
Briar R.
Sydney
Review for: Other
This is a good mid-range concealer that works well with matching Healthy Mix foundation. Sheer-medium coverage. Evens skin tone and covers redness well, but won't cover blemishes completely. Recommend for natural look. Love new packaging! Classy.
Izabela S.
Izabela S.
Review for: 51 Light Radiance
Тази покупка наистина си заслужава! И ще я повторя! Коректорът е плътен и прикрива всякакви пъпчици,тъмни кръгове и червенини! Очарована съм! Издържа цял ден и то без пудра отгоре! Не се събира в малките линийки по лицето и под очите! Прекрасен е ! Стана ми любим!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Elche
This concealer gives you everything you need! It's the only one that can completely hide the dark circles under my eyes, so I can say that the coverage is amazing. It's also really good at hiding redness or acne scars (which I also have), easy to apply and not very expensive. It works great with combination skin and if you put powder on top of it it lasts all day with no creases showing. My favorite concealer by far.
emna b.
emna b.
Review for: 52 Eclat Medium Medium Radiance
Bourjois healthy mix concealer in the shade 52 Medium radiance
A great product with a good coverage, it spreads very well and once powdered it's perfectly sealed.
maddison a.
maddison a.
Colchester, ['', '', 'essex']
This concealer is soo nice however I am really disappointed in the range of colours available, as well as the fact that I think they've reformulated it maybe? I've bought another one recently at the bottle it comes in has changed and it a lot thicker in consistency and looks very cakey. Before, when it was in this container (the one pictured) it was such a nice formula. Might just be me 🤷‍
Beth E.
Beth E.
England
Review for: Other
When I first tried this concealer, I had really bad skin and although the coverage is good, it didn't quite cut it for me. I would say it is medium coverage if built up but it didn't keep my underage circles completely under control. Recently they've changed the packaging so it now comes with a dofer applicator so is much easy to apply and build up
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Review for: Other
A good concealer! I use it under my eyes and it works pretty well to conceal my under eye circles, and also can be used to hide hyper pigmentation. Its texture is a bit thicker which gives the impression that itll be a bit more hydrating but it is neither hydrating or drying.
I found it a really great "all rounder" concealer and doesnt fade too fast.