Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation

Tired of looking tired?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation gives you a rested, natural glow that will make your skin look healthy. With its blend of vitamins C, E and B5, it instantly erases imperfections and signs of fatigue as well as boosts skin radiance for a fresh looking complexion. Your skin will be 70% more radiant than bare skin for up to 16 hours and will stay hydrated for up to 24 hours. Moreover, thanks to non-comedogenic formula it will not block your pores. So, when you need beauty sleep results without the beauty sleep itself, boost your complexion with Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation.
Its melting texture blends perfectly into the skin and stays comfortable all day. The medium buildable coverage gives a natural semi-matte finish immediately after application.
Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation from Bourjois is your new secret weapon to always look fresh and radiant!

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• For a healthy looking complexion

• Lasts all day

• Anti-age formula with a blend of vitamin C that gives anti-fatigue effect, vitamin E that performs anti-oxidant action, and vitamin B5 that tonifies the skin

• Contains hyaluronic acid derivative that provides 24-hour hydration

• Spherical powders provide a soft-focus and soft-feel effect and optically blur the blemishes

• Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin

HOW TO USE

1. Use your fingers or a sponge to apply the foundation
2. Apply the foundation at the centre of your face
3. Blend the formula outwards and upwards for a flawless finish whilst erasing any imperfections

INGREDIENTS

AQUA (WATER), DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID. [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)]

Iss it good for combination skin??
i have dry skin and its good or try another Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation?
Is this foundation full coverage?
Start your review of Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation!
Aseel A.
suhar, AL
Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation uploaded by Aseel A.
Review for: 57 Dark Tan
I love the light coverage of this it doesn’t cover acne or scars it’s just give you tinted color which I love it’s basically for everyday makeup love love it ❤️❤️
Gaby P.
Garden Grove, CA
Such a good foundation with luminos dewy finish, doesn't feel heavy at all, gel consistency purchased mine at Asos
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 61 Golden
What I like about this creamy product is how great it compacts on my skin and makeup 😁 #InfluensterAwards2020
Alexis P.
Los Alamos, NM
Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation uploaded by Alexis P.
Bourjois is a UK brand. It can be tricky and pricey to get it here in the States. I have purchased this foundation three times over the past year through Amazon. ​The price can vary. Most recently, I purchased this for $17.99. Right now, it's going for $19.95 - but it could be more or less tomorrow. Another frustrating bit is that they don't always have my shade in stock (52 Vanilla). This foundation does oxidize a bit, so I recommend getting a lighter shade than you would normally. Despite the barrier in obtaining this product, it is one of my very favorite foundations. As you can see from the picture, I did what I could to scrape out as much product as possible - it's that good! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling fresh whilst providing a beautiful, medium coverage. My favorite way to apply it is using a flat top kabuki brush.
Quezia C.
Roswell
Excellent foundation. If you like me has dry skin you will like this foundation. It’s long lasting and has medium to full coverage. It’s more like a dewy finish, but you can set it with powder if you like it. I didn’t have any problems with it. I definitely recommend
Marija S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation is seriously my holy grail! This foundation gives a perfect “no makeup” makeup look. The coverage is light but if you want your skin to pop, this foundation is for you! It takes a little bit longer to dry but it gives a very seamless, natural, glowy finish. The best part about this foundation is that it is non-comedogenic (it won’t clog your pores), it has vitamins C, E, and B5 in it, and it doesn’t oxidize on your skin.
Dev E.
LOVE this foundation! So hydrating and blendable with a dewy finish. It has undetectable sheer coverage, it really looks like skin. I have very dry/acne prone skin, and this is the only thing that won't cake up or look gross on my skin. The wear time is pretty good (worn for about 12 hours) and it blends well with other products.
Ana R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
At first I didnt think I would like this product since I was very interested in getting a matte finish foundation and this foundation is more on the dewy side, but this thing is fantastic. I am in the Hale Clair 56 shade, and this is my go to foundation, it smells fantastic and even though is light coverage, you can build it up to medium and is not heave on the skin. My skin looks healthy and glowy when I wear this product, I will keep buying more =)
Helen W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation uploaded by Helen W.
This is a wonderful serum foundation that provides hydration and coverage without looking like makeup on the skin. My only problem with it is that the shade range does not have any colors for those who are very pale (like me) or those with deeper skin tones! I think that in the summer it will match me better. It is not particularly long lasting but it does wear well throughout the day without rubbing off or separating. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily skin because it is quite dewy but for people with normal to dry skin this will look nice and glowy!
Brianne W.
This is my holy grail foundation. I heard KathleenLights raving about it and found it at Shoppers Drugmart, and I am obsessed! They don't have a great shade selection, they are all on the lighter side but they work for my skin tone. The foundation is so moisturizing, buildable coverage, and wears absolutely beautifully.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saloméa M.
New Castle
Zerina Ć. il y a un an
It should sit well on your skin as long as you don't set it too much. You can put a little powder on your creases if you need it. It definitely won't leave any dry patches. <3 :)
teo T.
Julia T. il y a un an
Yeah, it’s pretty good. I also like their mascara and blush (they are the same as Chanel - as I know, Bourjois cosmetics is owned by Chanel)
Kristí J.
lika K. il y a un an
Yes, it is really magic😄👌✨✨✨
tatia V.
jenny B. il y a un an
I think it is good and bad. It is good because it blends out really nice but it do not last for a long time
Gvantsa K.
il y a un an
BourjoisBourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation Hey, girls, do you suggest this foundation for dry skin? How is its texture and coverage?
Karina W. il y a un an
This foundation is very serum-like, therefore I tend to spread it with my fingers rather than a beauty blender or foundation brush. It is very natural and so it only provides a light to medium coverage - it will even out your skin tone, but will not hide major blemishes. I find that it dries on the skin very quickly, so it needs to be applied quite quickly. However, once it does dry it has a very radiant rather than matte finish on the skin! I do not pair this foundation with a setting powder, as I prefer a more natural look. My skin is a bit on the oily side and I do sweat off the coverage by mid-day. So I think it should work perfectly for dryer skin textures!