BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Magz O.
Limerick
Love this drugstore powder. I use this for my daytime makeup and it works a treat. It mattifies any shine and leaves your makeup looking great
Casey B.
The colour given to me in store was wrong. I feel as though it doesn’t add any longevity to my makeup and looks patchy and cakey when applied
صوفيا💎 s.
Wonderful I love it it makes my make-up so soft I recommend I like it because with it my face doesn't look oily at all and that's what I want
Charlie B.
Liverpool
Does the job but packaging is not very appealing and product has a habit of getting all over whatever top you are wearing when applying
Dimah A.
I think it is from the best powder i have ever use , i have been use it for monthes now, it is very good for oily to combnation skin.
Sabrina F.
France
Elle est juste parfaite, un effet velouté très naturel. Elle matifie très bien et il faut très peu de poudre pour avoir un effet mat
Raihana D.
Preston
This finishes of my makeup application by mattyfying it and helping it stay. The product does get wasted alot as it crumbles easily.
this powder is amazing,it is so fine and soft it is good for under-eyes . it isn't looks caky in the skin congragulation bourjois!
makeuplooksbymo🎀 b.
I have purchased this product over and over. It works so great and smells wonderful. Recommend it and the price point is affordable
Maysaa M.
Very nice powder for those how have oily skine l been uesing this since forever good small its the best l hope all you can get it
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?