BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
majd m.
Algeria
I used this powder for 6months and I like it so much .. It is very soft and smells fruits yummy .. it does its job very well but it doesn't stay for 12hours as the brand clailms ..After 4 or 5 hours I should apply it again but it still a good products .. I has the shade 52 and it is perfect for fair skin ..
maarya e.
Engnald
This is the best #powder i have ever used!! #bourjois make such good face products and at such an #affordable price too, this powder is very finely milled and does not leave you looking cakey the compact also comes with a mirror and is very sleek so it is easy for on the go touch ups
Sharon A.
Dubai
One of my favorite products from this line! I've been using this powder for years and I'm in love with it! Doesn't leave your face looking cakey. I usually apply it over my moisturizer as it provides enough coverage. Nice creamy texture with minimal fallout. Would totally recommend buying!
Cerys P.
Worcestershire, Evesham
This is my holy grail it is just as good and better than many high end brands. I've used up 3 and almost finished my third I will never go back to my old powders again it mattifies perfectly and has a great shad range cannot fault it!!
Halen C.
HG powder! Can't stop, won't stop. My skin is normal to oily but with the occasional dry patch. This adds a bit of coverage but applies so evenly and looks fantastic on. Mattifying but natural. Not cakey. Highly recommend.
Lisa J.
I enjoy this powder but only if I use it in moderation. If I apply too much of this it will cling to the fuzz I didn't even realise I had on my face in a strange way. For me this colour is also quite spot on
Elina G.
I have oily skin.
One f my favorite powders I have repurchased this all the time I could not imagine my makeup collection without this, it just makes bad skin day a lot better.
and if there is a powder that i carry in my bag 99% it will be this one that i take with me
MªCarmen R.
Aroche (Huelva)
Me encantan estos polvos, los tengo ya super gastados, sin duda unos de mis favoritos y con los que repetiré seguro. Dejan un acabado mate sin acartonar y me aguantan muy bien los brillos y por no hablar de su olor que huelen a frutas.
Elina G.
I have oily skin and this have been one of my holly grail powders for years now, I have always repurchased it and 99% when I have powder with me in my bag it will be this one.
I could not imagine my makeup collection without it
Ines Š.
Love this product. Its the best natural and flawless looking pawder finish at the drugstore! Its so soft that just glides on the skin and give enough coverage.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?