BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Ariuntuya N.
I looove this powder, it never feels heavy and you can never see the powder on the skin after you've put it on. It looks like velvet, sets concealer and foundation well, its never chalky.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This product smells great and says it's a healthy glowing powder. I would say that isn't the case or wasn't for me anyway. It made my skin really dry and clung to certain areas of my face
Amy L.
I love this powder and I have oily skin. Adds a bit of coverage and a healthy glow. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a powder for nights out or for a bit of extra coverage ❤
Reem M.
Farwaniya , Kuwait city
This shade was lighter than my skin tone when I purchased it so I didnt use it all over my face. I used it to set my undereye to brighten up my eyes. And it did such a wonderful job. Love ittt <3
Julia n.
Australia
This is a powder,but feels so fine and soft, almost like a cream- I can't quite describe it. It looks very natural on and doesn't dry my already dry, peels skin, despite its matte properties. I usually use this over my moisturizer, because it gives me enough coverage alone. It has a mirror under this lid, and not a crappy one either. The packaging is great and easy to use. I will definitely be repurchasing this. Over foundation it doesn't look cakey either!
Imane B.
This is my holy grail pressed powder. I bought it after Teni Panosian compared it to the Charlotte Tilburry pressed powder and described it as velvety soft. And she was right! This feels like a high end product but the price point is a lot more affordable. It makes my makeup looks better, especially my concealer. It gives a matte finish so if you're all about that glow, keep it contained to your under eye area. That being said, it's not drying at all and makes your concealer last a lot longer without making it look caky. An absolute must-have.
member-1c29ac3f2
This powder is amazing! It provides amazing coverage and actually keeps your skin looking shine-free all day! It is so light on the skin and doesn't feel or look cakey, plus is has a bit of a fruity smell when you first put it on, which is surprisingly nice. It blends so well and the compact is extremely portable (but it doesn't come with a sponge)! The shade selection is not great and you will hit pan fast if you use it every day, but if you can find a shade that works for you, this powder is 100% worth it!
I’ve hit pan on mine! This is lightweight and does not go cakey on my skin yet it still sets my foundation so well! Has a matte finish to it, makes my bass last for hours and it’s so affordable too. Definitely a must have!
majd m.
Algeria
I used this powder for 6months and I like it so much .. It is very soft and smells fruits yummy .. it does its job very well but it doesn't stay for 12hours as the brand clailms ..After 4 or 5 hours I should apply it again but it still a good products .. I has the shade 52 and it is perfect for fair skin ..
maarya e.
Engnald
This is the best #powder i have ever used!! #bourjois make such good face products and at such an #affordable price too, this powder is very finely milled and does not leave you looking cakey the compact also comes with a mirror and is very sleek so it is easy for on the go touch ups
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?

back