BY BOURJOIS

Healthy Balance Unifying Powder # 56 Hale Clair was launched by the design house of Bourjois. see more...

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dunja K.
I love this fella. First, the packaging is great, travel friendy and you get a mirror inside which is always a good thing. About the product itself it is buttery and silky, and smells amazing. You can set your foundation with it but also you will get some extra coverage from it which is great.
Monika B.
I love this powder as it is so smooth and it looks natural on the skin, I love the fact that the shades are yellow toned which is perfect for me as my skin tone is so yellow, I have repurchased this powder at least 5 times and I will be getting more as I'm hooked, would definitely recommend
Katie L.
Ireland
Don't like this I had high hopes for it as I tried the foundation and loved it! But I hated all the rest of the healthy mix products. It smells amazing but oxides and turn orange and is very cakey.
Veronique P.
Baie Comeau , QC
This powder does a really great job at keeping my face shine free. I also feels like it helps with the staying power of my foundation and concealer. I have only bought one and can't seem to finish the product even if i use it every day. It also smells really good !
My favourite powder ..I like much the texture..
Skin feels smooth and soft with it.
It feels very nice affixed to the skin.
Effect with this powder- always look natural,can be overdone.
I only have one notice-why shades have to be so yellow? :/
But still is one of my favorite powders I use.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
A product I've bought for many years, great for a natural finish and a beautiful powder to use on it's own in the summer time, even smells great! Just wish the colour range was a little better as the lightest is still a little too dark for me.
MªCarmen R.
Aroche (Huelva)
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille more...
Me encantan estos polvos, los tengo ya super gastados, sin duda unos de mis favoritos y con los que repetiré seguro. Dejan un acabado mate sin acartonar y me aguantan muy bien los brillos y por no hablar de su olor que huelen a frutas.
Siobhan D.
Newbridge, Co.Kildare Ireland
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille more...
This is a nice compact setting powder, the texture is quite nice for the price point, and the even the fact that it claims to contain "Asian fruit therapy" makes you feel good about using it. As for as "10hrs matte finish"... Well I haven't found a powder yet that lives up to claims like that! I have an oily t-zone and the rent of my face is fairly normal (somewhat dry sometimes) and I find I would need to touch up 2 or 3 times a day in normal weather (not too hot nor too cold). As far as I know this is they lightest colour that they do, but it is a little bit dark compared to their "vanille" healthy mix foundations.
All in all I think it's worth a try based on the texture and final result alone :)
Aya O.
Awesome powder low price with high quality good for sitting on the concealer to help cover dark circles great for oily skin , Matt finishing also it's easy to apply with any fluffy powder brush I highly recommending this product
Ariuntuya N.
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille more...
I looove this powder, it never feels heavy and you can never see the powder on the skin after you've put it on. It looks like velvet, sets concealer and foundation well, its never chalky.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
Janet M.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?