BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Neelam♛ B.
Edgbaston , Birmingham
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder this is by far my favourite Bourjois product it's smells so amazing when applying on your face and it really gives your make up a natural matte look without looking to cakey. Also it really sets the tone of your skin if your foundation looked too grey it's defo something I always repurchase. 🙌🏼
maha e.
Egypt, Alxandria
If u have dry skin or combo skin this is a good choice for you really creamy silky finish looks great on skin not heavy at all mattify the skin with keeping the natura2 healthy glow coming throw it
Panha L.
Phnom Penh
Was an okay product not the best and not the worst, the coverage is sheer and not too matte on the skin. There isn’t lot of shade range available but overall an okay product
Mareen S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Its okay.. its not that great tho.. I got it from a drugstore... it is thick powder unlike rimmel that I use. It is good for oily skin and I don’t think it does any sun protection. I’m not sure if I would recommend this to anyone
Fabienne v.
IJsselstein
This is one of my favorite compacts for on the go! This is always in my purse. It's perfect for touching up my foundation during the day and it smells really good. Great for locking your foundation into place. Have repurchased this many times and would definitely recommend it to others!
Janelle S.
I love this powder! I’m super oily and this kept me matte all day long without looking cakey or powdery. It’s super finely milled and soft and gives a really natural finish.
Rita B.
Affordable and very efficient powder! Gives a matte finished look that looks natural and helps the make up to last a bit longer. I would love to have more color options, since the one I use doesn’t totally match my skin tone but still a very good value for money.
Megan O.
Briarwood Drive, Bangor
I don’t hate this product but it’s not the best powder I’ve used. I try to use it to set my concealer under my eyes but it just sticks to it and makes the concealer look caked. It’s fine for the rest of my face though
Chloe L.
Cornwall
this is a really good drugstore powder, it does a really god job of setting the face while adding a slight bit of extra coverage. I will buy this again due to the cheap price and how good it is.
Molly V.
Jarrow, Tyne And Wear
This product is my go to favourite for powder as it seamlessly provides the face with a perfect matte finish to create the perfect face base look! I would fully recommend and I will continue to buy it!
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?