BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nour B.
Taref
I like the very compact packaging easy to take anywhere. The product is easy to apply and feels very good on skin .
Matifies the skin well, good hold. I recommend it . It's perfect for my dry skin just love it thanks bourjois Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
. Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue FoundationBourjois Little Round Pot BlushBourjois CC Cream Foundation
Zsofi H.
Its okay, but has a lot to improve. The compact is nice , but the 10h matte skin is a big fat lie as expected. It looks natural on the skin has decent coverage but doesnt increase the longevity by much. Maybe if you have normal skin and just need a bit of setting this could work but its a meh for my combo skin. T zone shines like a bald head
Ella B.
This powder is quite nice. It is a good alternative to dry skin. I would love if they had a lighter shade to match the foundation shade but unfortunately, they don’t. It’s not the best powder I’ve ever tried but it definitely does the job. It mattifies the face. It also has a nice, subtle scent to it.
Nissrine C.
Beirut, Beirut
For the girls who don’t love to put foundation every day especially the little beautiful ones, they can use it for a simple coverage daily, it can help them to change the texture of their faces without putting foundation. Or it can be used after putting foundation to recover the sticky sensation.
Rachel P.
Might just be my favourite setting powder. Has a little pocket for a puff, a mirror, and the powder has a neutral smell and it is not drying at all. I have dry under eye and this powder is one of the few who does not emphasise it. Will buy it again i think when I will run out.
Kessie T.
This powder is so good I brought it so cheap . It has a matte finish and looks so good . When I use my brush it takes up a good amount the only problem is that after a while it just leaves my face it might just be my skin but other than that the product is really good
Priya L.
Hounslow, ['', '', '']
I love this powder on top of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, such a lovely combination and I love that it doesn't completely mattify the skin and let's the dewy finish of the foundation come through. The slight yellow tone is very flattering for my light/medium skin tone.
I’ve hit pan on mine! This is lightweight and does not go cakey on my skin yet it still sets my foundation so well! Has a matte finish to it, makes my bass last for hours and it’s so affordable too. Definitely a must have!
Danzel E.
Over Compton, Sherborne
So this stays on which is one thing, but all the ones dark enough for me are too orange. I bought this before I learnt much about makeup so I thought my skin was just an awkward colour but no, I used to use this with their foundation which also looked awful on me . If you are the kind of colours they cater for then it’s probably great value for money
Sharon A.
Dubai
One of my favorite products from this line! I've been using this powder for years and I'm in love with it! Doesn't leave your face looking cakey. I usually apply it over my moisturizer as it provides enough coverage. Nice creamy texture with minimal fallout. Would totally recommend buying!
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?