BY BOURJOIS

Healthy Balance Unifying Powder # 56 Hale Clair was launched by the design house of Bourjois. see more...

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catherine J.
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille more...
Really enjoyed using this powder, great for getting rid of shine. Nice scent and the packaging itself is lovely and slim so doesn't take up too much room in your makeup bag. Can easily reapply without it looking cakey
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille more...
I would love to try this product I heard a lot of good things about this powder and I need a good powder that won't make my face really acned up
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille more...
I got this in a UK & u.s swap & I am in love with this brand. it is a sister to chanel. love anything from this brand
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Best powder ever! I love this stuff, it keeps me from being greasy and has unreal longevity.
I love this powder! I use it every single day! Bourjouis is an amazing brand!
Katie K.
Pattaya
Review for: 53 Beige clair more...
This product is very cheap I I would not say that is powder is actually very good .
It doesn't have sun protection . As time goes it gets inside your pores and it doesn't look good so this product doesn't stays much on your face even tho it says "10 Hrs Matt Finish and Natural Healthy glow "

When I was testing this product on my hand I really loved it but as I putted it on my face it unfortunately did not live upto my expectations 😟😟 It looks CAKEY ON MY SKIN !!
And you can actually see that layer of powder 😨.
I'm really disappointed but I will give this product a another chance .
I have used it just once today , I need to know more about this product and see what will happen . 🙁
This is just my first thought of this product . So I left two starts .
I will use it once again and again to be definitively sure what to think of it .
And tell you all my further discoveries 🙏🏼😿
Nour B.
Taref
I like the very compact packaging easy to take anywhere. The product is easy to apply and feels very good on skin .
Matifies the skin well, good hold. I recommend it . It's perfect for my dry skin just love it thanks bourjois Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder
. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum FoundationBourjois Little Round Pot BlushBourjois CC Cream Foundation
Nissrine C.
Beirut, Beirut
Review for: 56 Light Bronze (Hale Clair) more...
For the girls who don’t love to put foundation every day especially the little beautiful ones, they can use it for a simple coverage daily, it can help them to change the texture of their faces without putting foundation. Or it can be used after putting foundation to recover the sticky sensation.
Rachel P.
Might just be my favourite setting powder. Has a little pocket for a puff, a mirror, and the powder has a neutral smell and it is not drying at all. I have dry under eye and this powder is one of the few who does not emphasise it. Will buy it again i think when I will run out.
Priya L.
Review for: 53 Beige clair more...
I love this powder on top of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, such a lovely combination and I love that it doesn't completely mattify the skin and let's the dewy finish of the foundation come through. The slight yellow tone is very flattering for my light/medium skin tone.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
Janet M.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?