BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eva R.
Especial para mi cutis, yo lo use por mucho tiempo y es maravilloso cuando te lo aplicas te deja la piel tersa y radiante y duradero, tienes una apariencia de naturalidad, sin pegostes, con una uniformidad total.. Recomendado 100%.
Catherine J.
Really enjoyed using this powder, great for getting rid of shine. Nice scent and the packaging itself is lovely and slim so doesn't take up too much room in your makeup bag. Can easily reapply without it looking cakey
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I would love to try this product I heard a lot of good things about this powder and I need a good powder that won't make my face really acned up
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I got this in a UK & u.s swap & I am in love with this brand. it is a sister to chanel. love anything from this brand
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Best powder ever! I love this stuff, it keeps me from being greasy and has unreal longevity.
I love this powder! I use it every single day! Bourjouis is an amazing brand!
Egyptian B.
This powder can be nice for someone with dry skin but with mu oily complexion this did not work unfortunately or set my makeup.. when i wear this powder i feel that my makeup is not set..what i love about tho is the finish..it gives a nice satin finish which can make it work as a finishing powder.. tried to even use it as a touch up powder i did not like it as well..it didnt take away the shine..the shade i used is 52 and its light for my medium tan complexion..finally this powder has a very sheer coverage if u want something that looks natural for everyday that will be nice but wont last on oily skinned girls
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
It is a beauty as far as compact powders are concerned the best that hydrates and controls the sebum of the face to avoid that sweaty-looking shine that annoys so much. They have a super fine and silky texture. the best thing is that they leave the skin with a velvety shine, matt and without giving it the appearance of cardboard. They take care of the skin and it is ideal for oily and mixed skin. I love!!
Ella B.
This powder is quite nice. It is a good alternative to dry skin. I would love if they had a lighter shade to match the foundation shade but unfortunately, they don’t. It’s not the best powder I’ve ever tried but it definitely does the job. It mattifies the face. It also has a nice, subtle scent to it.
Nissrine C.
Beirut, Beirut
For the girls who don’t love to put foundation every day especially the little beautiful ones, they can use it for a simple coverage daily, it can help them to change the texture of their faces without putting foundation. Or it can be used after putting foundation to recover the sticky sensation.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?