BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina F.
France
Elle est juste parfaite, un effet velouté très naturel. Elle matifie très bien et il faut très peu de poudre pour avoir un effet mat
Dimah A.
I think it is from the best powder i have ever use , i have been use it for monthes now, it is very good for oily to combnation skin.
this powder is amazing,it is so fine and soft it is good for under-eyes . it isn't looks caky in the skin congragulation bourjois!
makeuplooksbymo🎀 b.
I have purchased this product over and over. It works so great and smells wonderful. Recommend it and the price point is affordable
RED S.
Kouba
The perfect powder foundation for me and it smells like sweet fruits and it has amazing finishing look ... I love this product 😍😍
Maysaa M.
Very nice powder for those how have oily skine l been uesing this since forever good small its the best l hope all you can get it
alaa a.
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
I like using a nice and good day that is not bad I have bought it again
I love it as i said حبيتو ظريف كنت استعملو احيانا الصبح
member-41e98
Its very good product i bought it is good for sensitive skin and i would try other Bourjous foundation product i love it❤❤❤
Lauren M.
Cardiff
My favourite setting powder. Lovely finish and lasts me all day. Super affordable too which makes it even better
Mohima C.
Makes your skin look so dewy. I highly recommend. Its fine and lightweight. Amazing for any skin types. Must buy
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?