BY BOURJOIS

Healthy Balance Unifying Powder # 56 Hale Clair was launched by the design house of Bourjois. see more...

• Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry ski...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lauren P.
Los Angeles , CA
The Healthy Balance Powder (in 52 Vanilla), on the other hand, has been on my face nearly every day since I got it. It’s got a matte finish that doesn’t cake up. It’s made with different fruit extracts to help minimize shine and hydrate the skin. It has a surprisingly fine in texture for a drugstore priced powder. The only catch is that it has no brush (or room for one) which makes it not so great for carting around.
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
I bought this while I was studying abroad in France, and I really wish Bourjois was more readily available in the US! I mostly use this as a blotting powder for my oily t-zone and love it! It does add some color but doesn't add cakiness. I actually bought back ups before I left because it's so necessary to my routine.
Martyna K.
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
This is one of my favorite face powders!! It has a matte, but a little glory finish. The only con is that it doesn't last that long. The coverage is sheer and could be built up. I would definitely but it again!
Elizabeth  S.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
I got this in a UK & u.s swap & I am in love with this brand. it is a sister to chanel. love anything from this brand
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
Best powder ever! I love this stuff, it keeps me from being greasy and has unreal longevity.
RuuuuuuuuuJ 💫.
Woodbridge
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
This Product is amazing! It gives your foundation a beautiful photoshop finish, i love using it with the foundation of the same brand. The finsih is matte and the best part is, it smells AMAZING. I would totally recommend this product and I'm looking forward to buy it again soon!
Catherine J.
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
Really enjoyed using this powder, great for getting rid of shine. Nice scent and the packaging itself is lovely and slim so doesn't take up too much room in your makeup bag. Can easily reapply without it looking cakey
Heba S.
Riyadh
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
I have a love and hate relationship with this product. First it is very soft and it smells great . But that is it. It is not that pigmented and it doesn't really set my makeul
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
I always have a back up of this powder in my vanity because it's the only one that doesn't break me out or irritates my skin (I have VERY oily and sensitive skin). Applying it with a kabuki brush or something dense will give you an air-brushed finish and natural glow without making it look too matte. My skin is able to breathe so well with this product. A must try!
Eva R.
Review for: For Women, 52 Vanille
Especial para mi cutis, yo lo use por mucho tiempo y es maravilloso cuando te lo aplicas te deja la piel tersa y radiante y duradero, tienes una apariencia de naturalidad, sin pegostes, con una uniformidad total.. Recomendado 100%.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?