BY BOURJOIS

A unifying powder that evens out and boosts the radiance of your complexion while taking care of your skin. Sharon fruit smoothes and moisturises dry areas; Yuzu fruit absorbs excess shine. Its ultra fine, blendable texture provides a light and airy finish on skin.

• Does this powder have a scent to it?1 Answers
  • I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my...3 Answers
  • Do they have a translucent shade?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder

This powder is so finely milled, it glides on the skin and doesn't give you a cakey finish; something I hate with most compact powders. It is a sheer/light coverage powder so despite only having 4 shades, I think you can get away with using a powder that is close to your skin tone, instead of being the exact colour of your skin. I was surprised for the first time, because I was only in the 3rd darkest shade and in Asian drugstores, anything above a medium skin tone is like looking for gold. Being in a hot and humid country does make this powder stand the test of time, so it doesn't last 10 hours but depending on the weather, it does last long enough for my normal/combo skin. Probably won't be the best for oily skin since it isn't a completely mattifying powder. It does let a bit of shine peek through. I'd say this is lovely as a setting and finishing powder and the packaging is so travel-friendly due to it's slim and sleek design!
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
I am in love with this dace powder. First of all it has very nice fresh and delicate fruit smell. It gives light coverage and perfectly matifies T-Zone. I use it for oily/combination skin. If you have dry skin, it probably will not be good, because it can underline dry spots on your face. I recommend this product, good for hot summer days.
Gielle K.
An incredible powder! It is flawless and makes my skin beautiful. It's quite matte and I love using it under my eyes and on-the-go. I love how compact the packaging is too. I wish it was more accessible to us US folk, because this is an incredible brand!
RuuuuuuuuuJ đź’«.
Woodbridge
This Product is amazing! It gives your foundation a beautiful photoshop finish, i love using it with the foundation of the same brand. The finsih is matte and the best part is, it smells AMAZING. I would totally recommend this product and I'm looking forward to buy it again soon!
Heba S.
Sarasota
I have a love and hate relationship with this product. First it is very soft and it smells great . But that is it. It is not that pigmented and it doesn't really set my makeul
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
The Healthy Balance Powder (in 52 Vanilla), on the other hand, has been on my face nearly every day since I got it. It’s got a matte finish that doesn’t cake up. It’s made with different fruit extracts to help minimize shine and hydrate the skin. It has a surprisingly fine in texture for a drugstore priced powder. The only catch is that it has no brush (or room for one) which makes it not so great for carting around.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
I always have a back up of this powder in my vanity because it's the only one that doesn't break me out or irritates my skin (I have VERY oily and sensitive skin). Applying it with a kabuki brush or something dense will give you an air-brushed finish and natural glow without making it look too matte. My skin is able to breathe so well with this product. A must try!
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I bought this while I was studying abroad in France, and I really wish Bourjois was more readily available in the US! I mostly use this as a blotting powder for my oily t-zone and love it! It does add some color but doesn't add cakiness. I actually bought back ups before I left because it's so necessary to my routine.
Martyna K.
This is one of my favorite face powders!! It has a matte, but a little glory finish. The only con is that it doesn't last that long. The coverage is sheer and could be built up. I would definitely but it again!
Eva R.
Especial para mi cutis, yo lo use por mucho tiempo y es maravilloso cuando te lo aplicas te deja la piel tersa y radiante y duradero, tienes una apariencia de naturalidad, sin pegostes, con una uniformidad total.. Recomendado 100%.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
I use the Bourjois liquid foundation and i love it for my dry skin. I wonder if this powder is ok for dry skin? Does it dry the skin out?
maarya e.
Engnald
Do they have a translucent shade?
Chloe N.
Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire
Does this powder have a scent to it?
janet m.
Mission, TX
What is the lightest shade?