MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersBourjois
Fond de Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum, No 53 Beige Clair, 1 Ounce

Bourjois Fond de Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum, No. 53 Beige Clair, 1 Ounce

Fond de teint healthy mix extension serum No. 53 beige Clair was launched by the design house of Bourjois. Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours. It is recommended for casual wear.

Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours; It is enriched with crystalline pigments to even out the complexion while letting in the natural light for that healthy looking glow; It is recommended for casual wear

has anyone tried the Bourjois Fond de Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum, 1 Ounce and is it a good Foundation
Does anyone know where to get this in Canada
What’s the best foundation for dry skin?
Start your review of Bourjois Fond de Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum, No. 53 Beige Clair, 1 Ounce!
Lindsay S.
1,317 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: No. 51 Vanille Clair
I got mine off of Amazon and it has became one of my favorite drug store foundations loving the formula it is about a medium coverage but is buildable your skin will look flawless and healthy looking highly recommend
Herminia G.
Blue Island, IL
Bourjois Fond de Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum, No. 53 Beige Clair, 1 Ounce uploaded by Herminia G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: No. 51 Vanille Clair
this foundation is so full coverage looks beautiful on the skin long lasting just stunning leaves your face super dewy with a beautiful glow i love specially if you have dry skin like mee i would highly recommend this foundation
Tina C.
Staten Island, NY
I was surprised how much I liked this product which I purchased on Amazon. It was recommended on YouTube for mature skin. It is not a very heavy foundation and it gives the skin a healthy glow. I have dry skin so I’m not sure it would work well for oily skin. I read it is made in the same factory as a similar but very high end foundation. Definitely worth a try.
Erin Z.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: No. 53 Beige Clair
I loved this product years ago (that one Kathleen Lights video was spot on), and decided to repurchase recently. The formula is not the same as I remember and it's a bit more drying on the skin and has a less dewy/flawless finish. It's still a good light-medium coverage foundation overall, at a decent price.
Lisette G.
Seattle
Review for: No. 53 Beige Clair
I have oily skin and this foundation somehow looks awesome on my skin. It doesn't last all 8 hours without oily but it wears off beautifully where I dont mind it coming off. The only con about this foundation is that it does not come in a lot of shades so there are very little options. But if you find one that works, it's totally worth it.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: No. 53 Beige Clair
I  wanted to try this product so badly I  had my parents purchase it for me when they went to the UK and they purchase 4 bottles for me so I  think I  am set for a while. I  am so glad I  got them to get it for me because I  love it. I  get the perfect dewy finish that I  love and it is the perfect amount of sheer to medium coverage as well. The price point is a plus as well!
Jami C.
Bourjois Fond de Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum, No. 53 Beige Clair, 1 Ounce uploaded by Jami C.
Review for: No. 53 Beige Clair
This foundation has great coverage and super easy to apply.  It was a pretty great match for my NC30 skin tone.  I loved to use this over my blurring primer and it worked really well under other makeup.  Its not easily available where I live, so I wont be repurchasing anytime soon, but would consider it if I see it again!  The only issue I have with it is the packaging as I had a hard time getting the last bit of product out.  I ended up having to use my spatula to scrape out the inside to get to all the foundation goodness!
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Review for: No. 53 Beige Clair
Great for dry skin! Hydrating and somewhat long wear. Very affordable but only problem is that you can find in store where I live (MA). Most people do online shopping now so I guess is ok. Would deff recommend!
Daisy R.
Frederick, MD
Review for: No. 51 Vanille Clair
One of the best foundations I’ve ever tried. It’s dewy finish and suits my oily skin perfectly. Just don’t forget to always set your foundation. I have oily skin and it’s good for me. Definitely recommend.
Neesa D.
Review for: No. 51 Vanille Clair
Cause un aumento del gasto en el sector privado de la región y en el país y en el que estados a la ciudad se ha convertido a un sector de estados a estados de la ciudad y el país y en el sector privado de la
Ask a question to the Influenster community...