Add a Photo

By BOURJOIS
Give Your Skin A Pulse Bourjois # 58 Hale Fonce Increases Brightness Of Skin For Up To 16 Hours Helps Erase Imperfections Smoothes Signs Of Fatigue Vitamin-Rich Fruit Formula With Lychee, Goji &Amp; Pomegranate Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Serum Is Made From A Formula Rich In Vitamins And Therapy Of Fruit Skin For A Uniform Result And Instant Anti-Fatigue Treatment.&Nbsp; Its Fresh Texture And Instant Gel Blends And Glides Over The Skin For A Smooth And Natural Finishing Effect. Made In France
Photos (3)
Mrs. B.
Mrs. B.

Wasted my money.

So I don't get what all the hype is about. This foundation gave me a mask like appearance - I mean REALLY fake looking. For me it was not worth all the fuss and $$ to special order it from Europe. Skip it, you're not missing anything!
dana h.
dana h.

I really love this foundation! after trying so many foundations I am sure this is the best for me. Its a lightweight foundation that glides wonderfully to my skin! at the same time I feel like it stays on for hours with a medium coverage. sometimes I feel like i don't need concealer with it since it covers everything so well. This product is perfect for someone with combination/dry skin like me! I will continue repurchasing this product and I recommend it to everyone . I love bourjois truly a holy grail foundation!!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Holland, MI

I was curious about this product after hearing good things about it online. When I traveled to the UK over the summer, I stopped at a Boots pharmacy and picked one up. I'm so surprised at how much I enjoy this foundation! Even though it is more of a light coverage foundation, I think it's perfect at evening out my skin tone and giving me a healthy glow. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it!
Cora M.
Cora M.
Orange, CA

I love this foundation! It's so lightweight and evens out skin tone without super full coverage. It has such a pretty and dewy finish to it and looks fresh. The only downside is that I noticed it makes my T zone slightly more oily by the end of the day. I would repurchase again though just because of the way it makes my skin look.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.

I love this foundation, it has medium coverage and never feels heavy on the skin. It doesn't break me out at all. It has a natural dewy finish.
Diana A.
Diana A.

So I was finally able to try this foundation and I am quite surprised with it. It has a light to medium coverage and on my dry skin it gives me a dewy finish that I love. It does have a scent but personally I like it it is very subtle so it shouldnt bother you, I doesn't it go away as soon as you blend into your skin like some other people say I can still smell it after a couple of hours but it is suuuper subtle. I haven't been able to find it in any drugstore in America so I had to order it online and it took quite a while to get here. I got number 56 and I am a nw42 in mac and w6 in loreal trumatch for reference. It does match my skin pretty nicely and does not cling onto my dry patches like my trumatch. Overall I would give it a try if you have dry skin it will leave the skin soft and dewy with a decent coverage. Perfect for everyday wear :)
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA

A really lighweight base that doesn't look too sheer. It's a perfect spring or summer foundation. The serum formula makes it easy to wear and you barely feel it on the skin. Sadly, in the US you have to order offline or on ASOS.com but you can see swatches online and guess pretty well. In MAC I'm NC20 and the shade 52 in this was perfect. It's so lovely!
Pauline N.
Pauline N.

Fantastic light to medium coverage foundation that provides a nice glow! This is one of the few foundations I can wear with my oily skin and not look greasy and give me a nice youthful glow. The formula lasts for about 6 hours on me, but I can prolong it using a primer and setting powder. This foundation feels very lightweight onto my skin and doesn't cake up at all.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry

I LOVE this foundation!! My everyday foundation. It has such a nice texture to apply on dry skin, doesn't cling on my dry patches and evens out my skin tone. People always compliment my skin thinking I have no makeup on when I do which is such an AMAZING compliment!! Try this foundation, you won't regret it!! Wish this foundation was available in America :/
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Midland City, AL

LOVE! This foundation isn't heavy and gives great coverage. It feels so light on my skin and matches my skin so well.
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL

Is this good with dry/combination skin??? How's the coverage? I really want to try this but I don't where to buy this or how good this foundation really is.
Alia T.
Alia T.

Can you buy this anywhere in America? I've been wanting to try this for years!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I just want to know , if this is any good ?
Georgia R.
Georgia R.

Does the fondation hide acne scars and ance
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

How does this product feel on the skin? Sticky like it hasn't set? Or better?

Join Now