Bourjois Fond De Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum 2ea uploaded by Zainab A.Bourjois Fond De Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum 2ea uploaded by Kate S.Bourjois Fond De Teint Healthy Mix Extension Serum 2ea uploaded by member-4e02ef5a9

BY BOURJOIS

Give Your Skin A Pulse Bourjois # 58 Hale Fonce Increases Brightness Of Skin For Up To 16 Hours Helps Erase Imperfections Smoothes Signs Of Fatigue Vitamin-Rich Fruit Formula With Lychee, Goji &Amp; Pomegranate Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Serum Is Made From A Formula Rich In Vitamins And Therapy Of Fruit Skin For A Uniform Result And Instant Anti-Fatigue Treatment.&Nbsp; Its Fresh Texture And Instant Gel Blends And Glides Over The Skin For A Smooth And Natural Finishing Effect. Made In France see more...

• Does the fondation hide acne scars and ance2 Answers
  • Is this good with dry/combination skin??? How's the coverage? I rea...4 Answers
  • Can you buy this anywhere in America? I've been wanting to try this...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It has such a nice texture to apply on dry skin, doesn't cling on my dry patches and evens out my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "i love that it has more natural ingredients and fruit extracts + the scent is not overpowering or chemical smelling." in 1 review
dana h.
dana h.
I really love this foundation! after trying so many foundations I am sure this is the best for me. Its a lightweight foundation that glides wonderfully to my skin! at the same time I feel like it stays on for hours with a medium coverage. sometimes I feel like i don't need concealer with it since it covers everything so well. This product is perfect for someone with combination/dry skin like me! I will continue repurchasing this product and I recommend it to everyone . I love bourjois truly a holy grail foundation!!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I was curious about this product after hearing good things about it online. When I traveled to the UK over the summer, I stopped at a Boots pharmacy and picked one up. I'm so surprised at how much I enjoy this foundation! Even though it is more of a light coverage foundation, I think it's perfect at evening out my skin tone and giving me a healthy glow. I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it!
Cora M.
Cora M.
Florence, AZ
I love this foundation! It's so lightweight and evens out skin tone without super full coverage. It has such a pretty and dewy finish to it and looks fresh. The only downside is that I noticed it makes my T zone slightly more oily by the end of the day. I would repurchase again though just because of the way it makes my skin look.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
I like the consistency of this foundation. It goes on well and lasts all day. Like the more traditional foundation, I buy multiple of these when I can!
Mrs. B.
Mrs. B.
Wasted my money.

So I don't get what all the hype is about. This foundation gave me a mask like appearance - I mean REALLY fake looking. For me it was not worth all the fuss and $$ to special order it from Europe. Skip it, you're not missing anything!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I bought this a while back from ASOS and loved it, but had the hardest time finding it in America until now. I'm thrilled that Walgreens has started stocking it because it's a fantastic foundation! Buildable coverage, nice scent, blends beautifully, and has a nice dewy finish. Great for dry or combination skin and even works for oily skin if you powder correctly!
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Garden Grove, CA
Such a good foundation with luminos dewy finish, doesn't feel heavy at all, gel consistency purchased mine at Asos
Tien P.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
This reminds me a lot of the Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation but it's only $12! It goes on well, wears well and has the perfect luminous Demi-matte finish.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Midland City, AL
LOVE! This foundation isn't heavy and gives great coverage. It feels so light on my skin and matches my skin so well.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
I love this foundation, it has medium coverage and never feels heavy on the skin. It doesn't break me out at all. It has a natural dewy finish.
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is this good with dry/combination skin??? How's the coverage? I really want to try this but I don't where to buy this or how good this foundation really is.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Can you buy this anywhere in America? I've been wanting to try this for years!
Georgia R.
Georgia R.
Does the fondation hide acne scars and ance
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I just want to know , if this is any good ?
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
How does this product feel on the skin? Sticky like it hasn't set? Or better?