BY BOURJOIS

Give Your Skin A Pulse Bourjois # 58 Hale Fonce Increases Brightness Of Skin For Up To 16 Hours Helps Erase Imperfections Smoothes Signs Of Fatigue Vitamin-Rich Fruit Formula With Lychee, Goji &Amp; Pomegranate Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Serum Is Made From A Formula Rich In Vitamins And Therapy Of Fruit Skin For A Uniform Result And Instant Anti-Fatigue Treatment.&Nbsp; Its Fresh Texture And Instant Gel Blends And Glides Over The Skin For A Smooth And Natural Finishing Effect. Made In France see more...

• Does the fondation hide acne scars and ance2 Answers
  • Is this good with dry/combination skin??? How's the coverage? I r...4 Answers
  • Can you buy this anywhere in America? I've been wanting to try th...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It has such a nice texture to apply on dry skin, doesn't cling on my dry patches and evens out my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "i love that it has more natural ingredients and fruit extracts + the scent is not overpowering or chemical smelling." in 1 review
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
I like the consistency of this foundation. It goes on well and lasts all day. Like the more traditional foundation, I buy multiple of these when I can!
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
This reminds me a lot of the Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation but it's only $12! It goes on well, wears well and has the perfect luminous Demi-matte finish.
Gaby P.
Garden Grove, CA
Such a good foundation with luminos dewy finish, doesn't feel heavy at all, gel consistency purchased mine at Asos
Colleen M.
I bought this a while back from ASOS and loved it, but had the hardest time finding it in America until now. I'm thrilled that Walgreens has started stocking it because it's a fantastic foundation! Buildable coverage, nice scent, blends beautifully, and has a nice dewy finish. Great for dry or combination skin and even works for oily skin if you powder correctly!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this foundation!! My everyday foundation. It has such a nice texture to apply on dry skin, doesn't cling on my dry patches and evens out my skin tone. People always compliment my skin thinking I have no makeup on when I do which is such an AMAZING compliment!! Try this foundation, you won't regret it!! Wish this foundation was available in America :/
Alejandra A.
I love this foundation, it has medium coverage and never feels heavy on the skin. It doesn't break me out at all. It has a natural dewy finish.
Diana A.
So I was finally able to try this foundation and I am quite surprised with it. It has a light to medium coverage and on my dry skin it gives me a dewy finish that I love. It does have a scent but personally I like it it is very subtle so it shouldnt bother you, I doesn't it go away as soon as you blend into your skin like some other people say I can still smell it after a couple of hours but it is suuuper subtle. I haven't been able to find it in any drugstore in America so I had to order it online and it took quite a while to get here. I got number 56 and I am a nw42 in mac and w6 in loreal trumatch for reference. It does match my skin pretty nicely and does not cling onto my dry patches like my trumatch. Overall I would give it a try if you have dry skin it will leave the skin soft and dewy with a decent coverage. Perfect for everyday wear :)
Elizabeth C.
Midland City, AL
LOVE! This foundation isn't heavy and gives great coverage. It feels so light on my skin and matches my skin so well.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really lighweight base that doesn't look too sheer. It's a perfect spring or summer foundation. The serum formula makes it easy to wear and you barely feel it on the skin. Sadly, in the US you have to order offline or on ASOS.com but you can see swatches online and guess pretty well. In MAC I'm NC20 and the shade 52 in this was perfect. It's so lovely!
dana h.
I really love this foundation! after trying so many foundations I am sure this is the best for me. Its a lightweight foundation that glides wonderfully to my skin! at the same time I feel like it stays on for hours with a medium coverage. sometimes I feel like i don't need concealer with it since it covers everything so well. This product is perfect for someone with combination/dry skin like me! I will continue repurchasing this product and I recommend it to everyone . I love bourjois truly a holy grail foundation!!!
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is this good with dry/combination skin??? How's the coverage? I really want to try this but I don't where to buy this or how good this foundation really is.
Ashley C.
I just want to know , if this is any good ?
Alia T.
Can you buy this anywhere in America? I've been wanting to try this for years!
Georgia R.
Does the fondation hide acne scars and ance
Kayla W.
How does this product feel on the skin? Sticky like it hasn't set? Or better?