BY BOURJOIS

The secret of an ideal smooth skin was uncovered with Bourjois Flower Perfection. In the laboratories of Bourgeois created a new cosmetic with an extract of wild azalea, incredibly hardy and capable of rapid restoration at the cellular level of the plant.

The weightless texture is perfect for the summer period, as it does not flow and is imperceptible, but stays firmly on the skin. The formula of this foundation cream visually aligns the skin relief, ideally masks small flaws, with the effect visible for 16 hours.

The cream also contains a sunscreen factor SPF 15, which reliably protects your skin from harmful UV rays.

Buy on Amazon
Angel F.
Brooklyn, MD
Heard good reviews, part of my London drugstore haul, let's put it to test.
Jamie-Leigh S.
london
This is the foundation I’m using at the moment for school and it’s alright for most of my face but I guess it don’t really work on oily akin because it tends to come off on my nose but everything else is perfect. The coverage is good though it’s not that full coverage which I don’t really mind but if our looking for a full coverage foundation I don’t recommend this product
emna h.
tunis
i bought this foundation a couple of times now , i like it , it's not full coverage , more like a natural look , i have to set it with powder because i have an oily skin , would recomend it if you are looking for medium coverage , like the texture ans the finish
Dunja K.
This was my favorite foundation of all times. It was my holy grail, but unfortunately it's nowhere to be found anymore. I don't know what happened... I loved it, it has medium to full coverage, and yet my dry skin loves it.
Erin T.
Surbiton
This lightweight foundation is great! It stays on all day like it says it does and it has great coverage. The tones match your skin very well and are easy to match. I recommend this product highly!
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Good product for oily skin .. not recommended for dry skin or combo skin. . Use with a base heavy moisturizer . Bourjois Fond de Teint Flower Perfection
OK. This foundation I don't know why has been cut off the market ( as I was told). I personally haven't tried it but my friends and even people I know are amazed by this product. They say it's like photoshop on their face. From smoothness to coverage all bliss in every way. To bad i can't find it in stores but am thinking about purchasing it online (if i can find one )
Nino M.
One of my favorite foundation ever. wherever i wear it i feel very comfortable. It's perfect for my dry skin. shade is excellent for my complexion. And packaging is pretty cool. on the cap of the bottle it has little sponge. I usually use my individual sponges, but it's still very comfortable to have it instantly with yourself. perfect for almost every my friend also.
Wonderful foundation. Enough coverage for everyday use and easily blendable on the skin. It gives light and smooth texture and lasts all day. Recommended by all means :)
Narimene C.
I think this is a great foundation for the drugstore, I have combination to oily skin and it is great, if i set it with powder. Throughout the day it becomes more dewy with doesn't bother me at all I love being shiny! But if you are someone that is oily and doesn't like to look shiny/sweaty i would not go for this foundation☺️
Kelly M.
Fort Frances, ON
Is this foundation medium coverage or full coverage? Also, is it alright for sensitive skin? Thank you,
Narimene C.
For oil skin !!!!
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Where can I find this brand?