BY BOURJOIS

Fond De Teint 123 Perfect # 54 Beige was launched by the design house of Bourjois. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carly K.
Petersburg, ON
I love this product! The coverage is great and it lasts well throughout the day. One thing - I wish it came in more shades, I've only seen it in 5. I usually pay around $30 (in Canada) which I think is fair - it lasts me a long time and I use it daily. One other thing - it sometimes transfer onto my glasses but it's not a huge deal. I would recommend!
Lucinda D.
Chesterfield
My neck is really yellow toned so the lightest shade of this made my face and neck match really well. However I have scars on my face from picking spots and they showed through the foundation and I did have a red patch come through, however I will use it again and just build it🤨
Sandra S.
I love this foundation. Perfect coverage, affordable, i've been using it for 4 years, it's pretty dry though, so it's nice if you have an oily skin but i tend to mix it with a more liquid foundation (usually used like a concealer). Good thing is you don't have to use much of it to have a strong coverage.
choumicha c.
Khemis miliana
I don't know how i feel about this foundation ! I have a love hate relationship with it , it has a nice matte finish and has to a medium converage , i would recommand it for oily skin and that doesn't have so much and visible imperfections and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin , but it oxidizes during the day and moves a little and that's something i don't like about it
Esther W.
York
Medium coverage foundation but this can easily built up to full coverage without going cakey. It’s a fairly lightweight foundation that applies nicely with a brush or beauty blender. I have repurchased this several times.
Harley H.
Bridge of Allan, Stirling
I wouldn’t use this foundation on its own however I add a tiny amount of it in to my Maybelline Dream Satin liquid to get the right texture. It’s very lightweight and liquidy. For the right skin tone I would recommend.
Bellevie I.
Paris
This is a real chanel dupe. I think it is one of the best drugstore foundation. Each time I wear it I have lots of compliments! I will definitely buy it because it covers well, smells good, stays very long, is good with my dry skin and looks perfect!!!
Holly P.
Reading
I use this daily, for me this is the best drug store foundation I’ve found which is cheap. It’s very light weight and I prefer something that isn’t a really heavy full coverage which is why this is perfect. Easy to take off and the colour match is fab
Hannah R.
Hereford
Amazing foundation!
Really good coverage, blends out really well, beautiful finish!
Feels lovely on the skin, however doesn’t last as long as other foundations in my collection. Bit pricier than other drugstore foundations (£11-£12)
Hayley L.
If I’m not using the healthy mix foundation also by bourjois I like to use this one as I find it abit more coverage. Really good foundations to have, both have light to medium coverage and last a long time too :)