BY BOURJOIS

123 Perfect Foundation by Bourjois Designed to give an even, flawless complexion for 16 hours Three correcting pigments for anti dark circles, anti dull complexion, and anti redness 24-hour hydration and anti-shine formula Soft and smooth formula for second skin finish see more...

• Bonjour je suis nouvelle ici dans ce cite et j'aimerais bien essa...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good Fondation. How does this dry? Does...2 Answers
  • I'm very fair skin so how large of a shade range ... Be the first to answer!
Mckayla H.
Mountainburg
Good coverage! Feels silky on your skin and last along time! It is also cheep I got mine on clearance for like 6$ I got mine from Walmart! Easy An fast to reply a little goes a long way I would differently buy again!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation! I am in shade 450 Suede N. They have so many shades to fit many skin tones. I have no problem wearing throughout the day. I purchased this at Ulta through a LancĂŽme rep. I would buy again. And recommend this.
Olivia J.
Virginia Va
It it amazing because it feels so smooth on your skin and does not brake out your face and is a safe product I just love how easy it goes on and how easy it is to take off I truly recommend this product
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho esta base de maquillaje es muy buena en cobertura y dura mucho en la piel

I really like this foundation is very good in coverage and lasts much skin
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is amazing! It can be a bit drying though. Since I have dry skin I have to make sure my skin is well hydrated before I apply this foundation, I think that does the trick for me and I love the way it looks!!!!!!!
Mahi
I keep coming back to this foundation, I truly believe this product colour corrects whilst being a medium to full coverage foundation. Whether you have redness, dark spots or skin pigmentation it does very well to conceal considering it is a drug store product! Highly recommend!
Zayda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love #Bourjois I miss being able to buy them at Ulta. Eveything they make is amazing. Their Fond De Teint is one of my faves. Coverage is awesome. I apply it with a brush and it looks flawless. The price is great. The quality is worth very penny.
Hajer z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it isreally good motorizes too and that's good cover really well and the texture it's fine and it's long lasting, and well not everything it's for everyone and it's just a matter of finding what it's perfect for you 😍 such a great product
Lydia B.
I’m not the biggest fan of this product, whilst it may have amazing coverage and a long lasting formula it’s very yellow toned and went very cakey after a while! The product it way to yellow for me. i would recommend the foundation, however not in this shade.
yomna d.
Kasserine
I like this product so much its so beneficial and so utile ...it helps me hidding the acne and it gives my face a lot of beauty and lighting. ...it's really wonderful i advise you all to use it ...i buy it because i heard it's a good product and agree ❀❀
Kendra B.
Marengo, OH
I have been looking for a good Fondation. How does this dry? Does it make your skin feel soft or oily?
Assia A.
Bonjour je suis nouvelle ici dans ce cite et j'aimerais bien essayer ce produit pouvez vous me l'envoyer s'il vous plait
Hodan O.
Does this brand have diverse colours in their foundation for coloured people and how is the coverage if any coloured person has used how is in our kind of skin how are the colour match on dark skinned people please thanks in advance x
Marissa H.
Arjay, KY
I'm very fair skin so how large of a shade range do they have? Because sometimes I can't find my shade in the make up I want.