Bourjois Effet Lumiere Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Achouri G.Bourjois Effet Lumiere Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Achouri G.

BY BOURJOIS

A three-color eye shadow with a gradation finished perfectly with this one. Although natural but impressive shadow's basic color brown.

Ingredients :

PG, BHT, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, citric acid, (+/-) mica, titanium oxide, talc, magnesium stearate, mineral oil, lanolin alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, dehydroacetic acid Na, EDTA- Silver, glass, tin oxide, yellow 4, iron oxide, iron nuggets, zinc oxide, manganese violet, chromium oxide, chromium hydroxide, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, synthetic phlogopite, hydroxide Al, silica

Buy on Amazon
Achouri G.
Monastir
so i have the bourgeois trio eyzshadow in "les verts 44" and here are my thoughts on it.
well i've used that bronzer as my transition shade that helped me blend after the green colors of the bourgeois eyeshadows.so,first these shadows are pretty pigmented when u swatch them but they need more work with the brush since they don't transfer on the lid as pigmented but as you guys can see they are buildeble so you can get them to the pigmentation you desire. second they are not creamy nor powdery but they are pretty blendeble i mean as so many other shadows they need a little more work but at the end you can pull of a really great look with these.and the thing that i loved the most is the lightest shade, it's so pigmented and bright swatched with fingers or even with a brush. I even sometimes use as a highliter on my cheeks and it looks just as stunninng as so many other highliters.
so do i recommend it? absolutly, i mean if you are on a budget and still wanna look stunnung and put together you can do it with this trio.
And this eye look that you see up there is created with only the bourgeois trio eyeshadow and my regular bronzer. ;)
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I bought this product a while ago when I was in my whole gothic stage. I hit the pan with the white quite quickly. There was quite a lot of fallout, especially with the black. I didn't find the black very blendable either so in the end I just stopped using it.