Bourjois CC Cream Foundation uploaded by Charlotte S.Bourjois CC Cream Foundation uploaded by Sammy B.

BY BOURJOIS

Providing the skin with 24 hour hydration SPF 15 and an all over even look the Bourjois CC Cream Foundation is a must have. It contains 3 colour correcting pigments Apricot Green and White for anti-fatigue anti-redness and anti-dark spot results. You'll be left with a naturally luminous complexion and flawless finish that lasts all day. K.D. see more...

Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is a medium coverage and it is perfect for the hot summer days. Perfect for combination to dry skin, looking good applied with either hands, sponge or brush. I love this over my high-street foundations!
Jessica R.
New Castle, DE
Esta CC cream no me gusta mucho, me queda oscura y yo que tengo la piel sagra me saca brillos, eso sí, cubre bien y te deja la piel bonita.
Sammy B.
I promised myself I'd start wearing CC / BB cream for everyday wear as my skin had got a ton better and this one from @bourjois_uk did not disappoint!!! The coverage was so good I forgot it was a cc cream! It boasts three main properties - green pigment for redness, apricot pigment for anti fatigue and White for dark circles... this was very liquids but with my @realtechniques sponge this went on and blended like a dream! So impressed with the coverage and matte finish.... at £9.99 I'm definitely impressed and loving this kind of lightweight feel and coverage without the use of a foundation! (Side note I will be using foundation still for nights out or if extra coverage is needed) first impressions are AMAZING 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Samar S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect foundation for morning and every day use . Can’t stop buying it . Smooth not heavy on ur face . Good for combination and oily skin . Med coverage. SPF for morning outing . Highly recommend
Jasmine L.
Sydney
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to good coverage foundation. It is thin like a cc cream but has the coverage of a foundation. It lasts all day and my skin looks amazing when I apply this, a little goes such a long way, I recommend this product a lot.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great CC CREAN n for the drugstore, I have combination to oily skin and it is great, if i set it with powder. Throughout the day it becomes more dewy with doesn't bother me at all I love being shiny! But if you are someone that is oily and doesn't like to look shiny/sweaty i would not go for this CC CREAM☺️
Charlotte S.
My friend recently gave me this cc cream and I really like the formula it has good coverage and I was really impressed with it and it made my skin look really good I would recommend this to my friends. I'll attach a picture x
Sabina S.
Istanbul
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a foundation pro, but this foundation mixed with 2 drops of grape seed oil gives me fantastic results. It is sufficient coverage and if you like the dewy look then this is it! It is very affordable and has SPF 15 - always good addition. I recommend this product