BY BOURJOIS

Providing the skin with 24 hour hydration SPF 15 and an all over even look the Bourjois CC Cream Foundation is a must have. It contains 3 colour correcting pigments Apricot Green and White for anti-fatigue anti-redness and anti-dark spot results. You'll be left with a naturally luminous complexion and flawless finish that lasts all day. K.D. see more...

• Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a base ...4 Answers
  • Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a nase ...1 Answers
  • Any reviews about this product please Bourjois CC Cream Foundation1 Answers
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Bourjois CC Cream Foundation

This product goes on very light and you can build it up. It doesn't oxidise, stick to dry patches or go oily. You can even wear without powder for light make up days.
Julia A.
This is one of the best CC creams I have ever found. It has a great medium coverage and is somewhat buildable. It is very effective in color correcting and the shades available aren't super pinky and are a more natural flesh color. It is quite affordable and can be bought online if not available in your area. I enjoy mixing this with a foundation for the perfect (not cakey) finish. My new and affordable go-to!
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the best CC cream out there, if you get a chance to get your hands on this -- I suggest you try it. Especially buying it in Europe/UK is a lot cheaper than trying to find it in the US. The pigmentation, texture, consistency - it's a 100% best CC cream with the best full buildable coverage I have seen in a while.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
This cc cream is really perfect gives nice coverage , For my opinion I found it better than bb cream gave An oily look although I have Combination skin with some dry areas so this cream never gives me the oily look just a natural , Girls I really recommended it for you for daily use
Catherine J.
This is the only CC foundation I have used but I really like it, blends well and lets your skin show through. I have oily skin but as long as I set it with a good powder I don't notice any oiliness or grease.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
I love this cc cream. My skin just glows. Not sheer and not heavy. The only downside is that it's not available in Cali. I got pay for that shipping and waitūüė©
Nicola H.
i‚Äôve only recently started using this and i‚Äôm really impressed so far! i wanted something light for work and this is great as it doesn‚Äôt feel like you have anything on your skin but still gives good coverage. it blends well and i find its best applied with a beauty blender as it is quite a watery consistency so gets abit messy with a brush (i learnt the hard way ūüôĄ)
Alaa S.
Tanta
I found this product easy to apply, anyone can use this product without any fancy brushes or other contraptions like sponges etc etc. I also like the fact that it also lasts all day nicely and I don't need to do a touch up, covers evenly which really helps me with just using the one product and it feels good on my skin. Its a great product to take anywhere and also on holidays because its so easy and simple to use and will stay looking good all day, no need to keep checking in a mirror how its looking as it stands the test of time really well.
I was used the shade “ light beige “ Bourjois CC Cream Foundation
Menah T.
Cairo
I reallyu loveeeeeeeee this thing , i'm not a foundation girl at all like i only wear bb cc creams on speacial occasions ,but i don't have any breakouts or major discolouration , its very light and not sticky , gives a dewy look which i love , but its on the oily side that why it doesn't last well on my oily t-zone however thats fine by me , would totally recommend it if u r going for something natural and u have dry/combo skin but i dont think it will worl with oily skin.
sarah S.
Oran
"OMG This foundation is my fave in this moment!! I'm in LOVE with it.
PROS: It is so easy so easy to blend either with a blending sponge, a foundation brush or even your fingers, it leaves a beautiful finish and it really matches your skin tone (matches mine perfectly). It has a yellow subtone which makes the shade more perfect for me (I am medium skin tone). It is medium coverage but I use it for 7 hours without reapplying ANYTHING an it still looks pretty. It is more the dewy kind of foundation and even though I prefer matte finish, this one is just perfect for me. It is super affordable, I cost like $10. I highly recommend this foundation. A bargain for such a good product!!
Rachel A.
Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a base and you need to apply over it?
Rachel A.
Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a nase and you need to apply over it?
Shourouk H.
is it good for oily skin ?
Abbi B.
New Earswick , York
Whats the coverage like?I'm looking for a lighter foundation substitute without giving up total coverage.
Romaisaa H.