Bourjois CC Cream Foundation

Providing the skin with 24 hour hydration SPF 15 and an all over even look the Bourjois CC Cream Foundation is a must have. It contains 3 colour correcting pigments Apricot Green and White for anti-fatigue anti-redness and anti-dark spot results. You'll be left with a naturally luminous complexion and flawless finish that lasts all day. K.D.

Bourjois CC Cream Foundation Is it good enough ? Looking fir some good cc cream.
Do you recommend it for oily skin?
I never used cream before? is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of Bourjois CC Cream Foundation!
Product Highlights
if you have oily/combo skin then this is a product for you that gives your skin a smooth and matte finish without making it look dehydrated [product:bourjois-cc-cream-foundation] making your skin tone even, perfect for daily use by having spf15 in itin reviews
...you a full coverage but it does the job , it fits well with my sensitive dry skin , i like the texture very much , it's moistrizing , i like to apply a pouder foundation on the top of itin reviews
as it says 1 2 3 perfect it is! it's actually working it gives a nice color to your skin without redness dark spots or fatigue i recommend it!in reviews
Catherine M.
Parlin, NJ
This is literally the best CC cream out there, if you get a chance to get your hands on this -- I suggest you try it. Especially buying it in Europe/UK is a lot cheaper than trying to find it in the US. The pigmentation, texture, consistency - it's a 100% best CC cream with the best full buildable coverage I have seen in a while.
Julia A.
This is one of the best CC creams I have ever found. It has a great medium coverage and is somewhat buildable. It is very effective in color correcting and the shades available aren't super pinky and are a more natural flesh color. It is quite affordable and can be bought online if not available in your area. I enjoy mixing this with a foundation for the perfect (not cakey) finish. My new and affordable go-to!
Ashley D.
Cumberland , VA
This stuff is amazing smells so good !! Dose a hell of job with skin !little goes a long way . It was a bit sticky and did leave my with fine lines Exposed
Jéssica M.
Germantown, MD
I love this product for the day to day have a good cover I recommend this for everybody.
Mariah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this product for a few weeks and liked it at first but it broke out my #combination skin. Anyone else have a fave CC cream?
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
Bourjois CC Cream Foundation This product goes on very light and you can build it up. It doesn't oxidise, stick to dry patches or go oily. You can even wear without powder for light make up days.
Catherine J.
This is the only CC foundation I have used but I really like it, blends well and lets your skin show through. I have oily skin but as long as I set it with a good powder I don't notice any oiliness or grease.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
I love this cc cream. My skin just glows. Not sheer and not heavy. The only downside is that it's not available in Cali. I got pay for that shipping and wait😩
Aseel A.
Bourjois CC Cream Foundation uploaded by Aseel A.
This cc cream is really perfect gives nice coverage , For my opinion I found it better than bb cream gave An oily look although I have Combination skin with some dry areas so this cream never gives me the oily look just a natural , Girls I really recommended it for you for daily use
Tanya H.
I got this as a sample and I think it works really well. I use it as a quick hydrating foundation and it is perfect for light/no makeup days when I need just a little touch up. It also lasts long.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mari G.
Tbilisi, DE
il y a un an
Anshika P. il y a un an
i would suggest you to use lakme 9 to 5 CC cream. Its really nice and totally inexpensive.
nini K.
New castle, DE
il y a un an
عيوش ع. il y a 9 mois
This leaves a dewy finish, and I think that’s why it emphasises textural flaws for some people since you can see the light reflecting off in different directions. If you have bumpy skin, this won’t help. But if you’re after the dewy skin look, use this and don’t set it with powder. If you have flaky skin, don’t set with powder, else they will definitely appear throughout the day. In short, dry-normal skin folks will like this better than oily skin folks. Just be careful coz this transfers easily if you don’t set with powder. I won’t say that this is entirely natural, but without setting it, it comes pretty close to looking like it’s just skin. I dot the CC cream all over my face, then use an air puff to tap it around. Missha or Etude house air puffs work well. This leaves an even and dewy finish, and doesn’t cause dry skin flakes to come up since you’re patting them down. Coverage is decent as some people have said. Helps even out the skin. The tube packaging isn’t the most attractive, but it keeps things hygienic. I store mine with the tip facing upwards, otherwise when dispensing the product, I may forget that I’m not supposed to squeeze too hard and end up with a mess.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
il y a 3 ans
mariam K. il y a 2 ans
I love it :)) has fine consistence and easy to apply. Is very soft and covers skin perfectly.
Wesooooo D.
il y a 3 ans
Mihaela N. il y a 3 ans
It lasts up to 8 hours,after that it starts to gether into fine lines and has a melted look. My skin is oily