BY BOURJOIS

Providing the skin with 24 hour hydration SPF 15 and an all over even look the Bourjois CC Cream Foundation is a must have. It contains 3 colour correcting pigments Apricot Green and White for anti-fatigue anti-redness and anti-dark spot results. You'll be left with a naturally luminous complexion and flawless finish that lasts all day. K.D. see more...

• Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a base an...2 Answers
  • Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a nase an...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julia A.
Julia A.
This is one of the best CC creams I have ever found. It has a great medium coverage and is somewhat buildable. It is very effective in color correcting and the shades available aren't super pinky and are a more natural flesh color. It is quite affordable and can be bought online if not available in your area. I enjoy mixing this with a foundation for the perfect (not cakey) finish. My new and affordable go-to!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the best CC cream out there, if you get a chance to get your hands on this -- I suggest you try it. Especially buying it in Europe/UK is a lot cheaper than trying to find it in the US. The pigmentation, texture, consistency - it's a 100% best CC cream with the best full buildable coverage I have seen in a while.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
This cc cream is really perfect gives nice coverage , For my opinion I found it better than bb cream gave An oily look although I have Combination skin with some dry areas so this cream never gives me the oily look just a natural , Girls I really recommended it for you for daily use
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
I love this cc cream. My skin just glows. Not sheer and not heavy. The only downside is that it's not available in Cali. I got pay for that shipping and wait😩
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
This is the only CC foundation I have used but I really like it, blends well and lets your skin show through. I have oily skin but as long as I set it with a good powder I don't notice any oiliness or grease.
Ena M.
Ena M.
Coventry, West Midlands
This is the best CC cream I have ever used, hands down. It leaves a very dewy finish and this isn't ideal for me due to my combination skin, but I would rather blot or powder throughout the day than use a formula that clings to my dry patches. It doesn't break me out like all the previous foundations I've tried but it can leave me with tiny clogged pores but that's to be expected as I am extremely oily and it's inevitable! This provides medium coverage. My only qualm is that it doesn't set and easily removes and transfers. Otherwise I continue to repurchase.
Polina S.
Polina S.
I really love the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. It’s perfect for Spring and for Summer, if you want something not so heavy as make up. Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream is an affordable option for a first foray into CC creams. I like the packaging which is pretty simple tube with screw cap. It has liquid consistency and a lovely fine texture and lasts pretty long on my skin. If i add setting powder lasts all day long. It gives a decent coverage and my skin look healthier and lighter. It’s perfect for a everyday look! And to top it off it contains SPF 15!
Delyth E.
Delyth E.
I have used many BB creams but this is better than them all. It is much thinner and more liquid in consistency than a BB cream, and blends perfectly into the skin. It lasts all day and evens out the skin tone for a beautiful, natural looking finish. It looks great with blush, bronzer etc over it but also great on its own. I have some redness around my nose and dark circles under my eyes which this product deals with impressively. Very lightweight and reliable, I highly recommend this product.
emma d.
emma d.
london
This is a little bit thin if you apply it with your hands or a normal flat foundation brush and can then look a bit streaky. The trick is to use a beauty blender or equivilant to apply it which gives the nicest finish. It has a surprisingly good coverage for such a light product. Never makes me breakout and evens skin tone brilliantly. I find it lasts well even when I do a full day running around at work in 30 degree heat.
Vakare B.
Vakare B.
Siauliai, Lithuania
I had very high expectations for this Bourjois CC Cream. Most of them were right. But not all. For a CC cream it has very good coverage, it is light and after applying it my skin always feels extremely smooth and silky. I do not like that it shows on skin a little bit, especially on dry patches. Overall I liked it and I would recommend it to a makeup begginger or anyone in summer, it is really light and affordable.
Rachel A.
Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a base and you need to apply over it?
Rachel A.
Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a nase and you need to apply over it?