BY BOURJOIS #9 in CC Cream

Providing the skin with 24 hour hydration SPF 15 and an all over even look the Bourjois CC Cream Foundation is a must have. It contains 3 colour correcting pigments Apricot Green and White for anti-fatigue anti-redness and anti-dark spot results. You'll be left with a naturally luminous complexion and flawless finish that lasts all day. K.D. see more...

Bourjois CC Cream Foundation
  • "as it says 1 2 3 perfect it is! it's actually working it gives a nice color to your skin without redness dark spots or fatigue i recommend it!" in 3 reviews
  • "if you have oily/combo skin then this is a product for you that gives your skin a smooth and matte finish without making it look dehydrated [product:bourjois-cc-cream-foundation] making your skin tone even, perfect for daily use by having spf15 in it" in 3 reviews
  • "right now it is the best cc cream that i've tried , it doesn't give you a full coverage but it does the job , it fits well with my sensitive dry skin , i like the texture very much , it's moistrizing , i like to apply a pouder foundation on the top of it" in 3 reviews
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Bourjois CC Cream Foundation

This product goes on very light and you can build it up. It doesn't oxidise, stick to dry patches or go oily. You can even wear without powder for light make up days.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
This foundation is a medium coverage and it is perfect for the hot summer days. Perfect for combination to dry skin, looking good applied with either hands, sponge or brush. I love this over my high-street foundations!
Julia A.
This is one of the best CC creams I have ever found. It has a great medium coverage and is somewhat buildable. It is very effective in color correcting and the shades available aren't super pinky and are a more natural flesh color. It is quite affordable and can be bought online if not available in your area. I enjoy mixing this with a foundation for the perfect (not cakey) finish. My new and affordable go-to!
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is literally the best CC cream out there, if you get a chance to get your hands on this -- I suggest you try it. Especially buying it in Europe/UK is a lot cheaper than trying to find it in the US. The pigmentation, texture, consistency - it's a 100% best CC cream with the best full buildable coverage I have seen in a while.
Aseel A.
This cc cream is really perfect gives nice coverage , For my opinion I found it better than bb cream gave An oily look although I have Combination skin with some dry areas so this cream never gives me the oily look just a natural , Girls I really recommended it for you for daily use
Catherine J.
This is the only CC foundation I have used but I really like it, blends well and lets your skin show through. I have oily skin but as long as I set it with a good powder I don't notice any oiliness or grease.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
I love this cc cream. My skin just glows. Not sheer and not heavy. The only downside is that it's not available in Cali. I got pay for that shipping and waitūüė©
Jess R.
New Castle, DE
Esta CC cream no me gusta mucho, me queda oscura y yo que tengo la piel sagra me saca brillos, eso sí, cubre bien y te deja la piel bonita.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This foundation goes on so smoothly and evenly to provide good coverage. It covers all of my imperfections for daily wear.
Celestin C.
Adolphus
Amazing product!!! The coverage is great while giving off a matte finish. Skin always feels soft and vibrant after use.
Rachel A.
Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a base and you need to apply over it?
Abbi B.
New Earswick , York
Whats the coverage like?I'm looking for a lighter foundation substitute without giving up total coverage.
Shourouk H.
tripoli, north lebanon
is it good for oily skin ?
nawres t.
Souuse
It is good for oily skin ??
Rachel A.
Is this good as a whole foundation or does it just act as a nase and you need to apply over it?