BY BOURJOIS

Bronzing Powder & Highlighter by Bourjois Matte bronzer Shimmering highlighter Bronze and contour Highlight and define Cardboard sleeve with magnetic closure see more...

• Is it The Best? I love the chocolat in this one too.2 Answers
  • This also filled with glints of sunshine?2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how to use this or tell me where to fi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
Bourjois Bronzing Powder & Highlighter - Bronzing higlighting
I adore this little highlighting and bronzer, as it so compact and cute that I take it everywhere in my makeup bag. I love the design, however I would say that the effect of the bronzer and highlighter are very minimal.
ed3n17 H.
Converse
I so remember when this first came out ! It was so creamy pigmented and gave such an airbrush look to my bronzer- highly recommend for people that enjoy the nowadays Chocolate products from too faced and others
Giselle S.
Tampa
Smells much better than the too faced bronzer! Blends beautifully and has some fold micro glitter to make the skin glow. Has a neutral tone that makes it easy to bronze and contour with!
Rochelle L.
Minden, NV
I just got the classic chocolate powder of the brand, I found it quite satisfactory but I expected a little more
I liked the pigmentation and the very nice and creative packaging really looks like a chocolate bar!!!!!
I expected a little more of the smells though. Still a great product choice
Like but not love it!
EZX Anna C.
Sweet powder) the packaging looks like a chocolate, sweet flavor, a small price, but there is a red tint and I do not really like it, but the tanned skin is excellent!
Giliann K.
Pepper Pike, OH
I'm really disappointed with this product. I've seen so many beauty gurus rave about the chocolate bronzer, so I decided to give it a try when I was buying stuff on ASOS. Unfortunately, this product didn't live up to the hype. The bronzer smells great, but it's orangey on my skin. The highlighter is sheer and patchy. Disappointing.
Maria P.
It last very long during the day, and it makes it look like a natural bronzing.
Also you don't need to use a lot of powder to see the effect and this also make the it last long, doesn't waste very quickly
I completely recommended, I haven't change the brand in a very long time
Caitlin H.
Aberdeenshire
This bronzer is a really natural looking bronzer it gives you a radiant look without looking shiny. In some lights it can look a little orange, but you can't really complain for the price. I would recommend this to people who like natural makeup or the "no makeup" makeup look.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love how this bronzer has the right amount of cool and warm tones to sculpt and bronze up the face. Very high quality that lasts long and is easy to blend. Another pro is the smell - chocolate!!!! 😍
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
Love the smell. The bronzer is fabulous and works well for me. The highlighter is a little too shimmery for my skin. The smell is incredible. Chocolate is always a winner!
sophie l.
does this blend nicely ?
ANGELICA L.
Doral, FL
This also filled with glints of sunshine?
Alba A.
Is it The Best? I love the chocolat in this one too.
Charl L.
Is the bronzer orange?
Jennifer J.
Lexington , nc
Can anyone tell me how to use this or tell me where to find a how to on youtube