BY BOURJOIS

Its subtly iridescent formula enriched with flecks of golds gives a radiant but non shiny glow. Its delicious chocolate perfume and ultra soft texture will make you melt with pleasure! Delice de Poudre exists in 2 shades for 2 different results and applications: - Gold bronzing powder sprinkled with rich clusters of sunshine for the cheekbones and the decolletage - Bronzing powder for fair to medium skin for the face. see more...

Puli D.
Puli D.
This is absolutely one of my favorite bronzing powders of all time! My aunt brought it back from England for me since I live in the United States of America and they do not sell it here. I would say it smells like white chocolate and the product is very buildable. My skin tone is medium but on the like side of medium and it shows up well. Keep in mind though that it is a warmer tone bronzing powder.
Maria P.
Maria P.
It last very long during the day, and it makes it look like a natural bronzing.
Also you don't need to use a lot of powder to see the effect and this also make the it last long, doesn't waste very quickly
I completely recommended, I haven't change the brand in a very long time
Mary Gay L.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love how this bronzer has the right amount of cool and warm tones to sculpt and bronze up the face. Very high quality that lasts long and is easy to blend. Another pro is the smell - chocolate!!!! 😍
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
So good! I bought mine while in Paris. The smell is heavenly and the gorgeous color looks amazing on my NC35 skin! It last great and I use it on the regular!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Methuen, MA
This bronzer is really natural and good looking in the skin .

The smell of the product is really nice ande the pigmentation is strong😍
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Orlando, FL
I just got the classic chocolate powder of the brand, I found it quite satisfactory but I expected a little more
I liked the pigmentation and the very nice and creative packaging really looks like a chocolate bar!!!!!
I expected a little more of the smells though. Still a great product choice
Like but not love it!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Aberdeenshire
This bronzer is a really natural looking bronzer it gives you a radiant look without looking shiny. In some lights it can look a little orange, but you can't really complain for the price. I would recommend this to people who like natural makeup or the "no makeup" makeup look.
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
Sweet powder) the packaging looks like a chocolate, sweet flavor, a small price, but there is a red tint and I do not really like it, but the tanned skin is excellent!
This bronzing powder gives you a natural glow. I like it a lot. It smells like chocolate and you should buy one RIGHT NOW
Katie S.
Katie S.
Burlington, ON
First off, this product smells amazing. The shimmer is just right - it's slightly illuminating but doesn't look tacky or or evident. The colour is a nice light brown, but on my very pale skin it looks a bit orange in natural light. The product builds nice and would be perfect for someone with light to medium skin tones.