2 colors available

BY BOURJOIS

Discover the French Secret to All-Day Glow br Bourjois Blush #85 Classy Button-Latch Compact 1 Built-in Mirror Brush 4 Baked, Not Pressed, to Lock in Pigment 3 Enhanced Staying Power The secret to their ageless ooh-l -l -worthy complexions: its Bourjois Blush. see more...

Ane K.
Ane K.
My favorite favorite favorite blush and makeup brand! Bourjois is an affordable brand that chanel owns, their formula for foundations, blushers, contours, etc.. are amazing and worth a try. This shade is called Sienne, its perfect for a day look or a night look. Definitely recommend.
Rica F.
Rica F.
I got this from a fellow MUAer from a swap. I love this blush! I i'm currently aiming for "the nude" look with just a touch of blush and very, very light lipstick and this is the perfect blush for it! The shade is more on the brownish plummy side and it's perfect for my NC30 skin!

Also, this blush smells good. It smells powdery and very silky when applied onto your face. It didn't give me any break out at all. Also, it is very light wearing, feels like you're wearing nothing at all. I will definitely purchase another Bourjois Powder Blush in the near future!

P.S.
Not to mention, their powder blushes are a great deal! They're only HKD 99 each here in Hong Kong! :)
Simona R.
Simona R.
Review for: Other
I have this product in 2 shades, 02 vanille and 05 dore, it helps me to match my skin perfectly even if I am tanned or pale. I don't use this as a blush, I use it to set my foundation instead. It helps it to last longer and also smells like peaches which is an extra bonus. Also is quite affordable.
Selma B.
Selma B.
Ça ça ça c'est mon fard a joue coup de coeur j'adore! Effect naturel ! Bonne mine pas trop d'artificiel j'adore vraiment j'ai essayer plusieurs fard a joue mais il reste mon préféré
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Review for: Other
I have the colour Ashes of Roses. Favourite blush! Very buildable and the product lasts soo long! Would definitely repurchase