Bourjois Blush uploaded by Lucy M.Bourjois Blush uploaded by Victoria 1.Bourjois Blush uploaded by Bouldjenib S.
2 colors available

BY BOURJOIS

It is recommended for casual wear see more...

Gris H.
Gris H.
These are just amazing blushes, comparable with high end one. Very pigmented and buildable. They last forever. I am really a big fun of them. If you don't want to spend much for blush get these. Are great one. I highly recommend these.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Idaho
Review for: 95 Rose de jaspe
This is a beautiful blush! Not only is it a color perfect for my pale skin, it smells amazing! It is perfect for a teen girl's everyday makeup routine. There is a slight shimmer to it, but it isn't shimmery enough to compete with the highlighter I wear daily.
Vrushali K.
Vrushali K.
Thane, Maharashtra
Review for: 16 Rose coup de foudre
Love this blush. colour is quite natural doesn't give you a made up look. Blends well into your skin.
Victoria 1.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
This blush is quite good. I like how many colors it has, it stays all day long, gives a natural effect, blends great. The product is amazingly pigmented. The packaging is really cute, and by the way, buying this blush you also get a small brush (that I don't actually use, but is cool anyway). I think the price could be a little lower, but it's just my own opinion. I use the shade 15 Rose and it looks great on me.
keeley l.
keeley l.
Barnsley, South yorkshire
I do like this but the colour payoff on my skin isn't great. I don't know whether that's because my skin is fair and I go for a subtle shade but maybe too subtle . Other then that it's really buttery texture
Mony M.
Mony M.
Review for: 95 Rose de jaspe
I had use this product for almost 5 years and it's very very good and it's make me it is my natural blush nice product and I use it until now until this day and I will use it more because it's very beautiful and very good
yasamin p.
yasamin p.
Review for: 95 Rose de jaspe
This is baked shimmery blush it doesn't have lots of pigment but it's nice as a blush topper
Tip to get more pigment of the blush scratch away the top just a little bit with a tooth brush
Lavender N.
Lavender N.
As i'm really a big fan of Bourjois i had to try this even though I'm not into blushes, i wasn't disappointed! Its very blendable and in really stunning shades😍
Nasreen K.
Nasreen K.
London
Review for: Bourjois Blush for Women, # 48 Cendre de Rosebrune, 0.08 Ounce
Truly beautiful blusher. If you're looking for the perfect shade of pink for yellow toned skin that will give that shy flushed cheek look then this is it. I absolutely hate blushes that are filled with shimmer and this is the opposite. One great solid colour, lasts all day and looks lovely on most skin tones. Have been buying it for the last ten years and always come back to it no matter how many blushers I buy.
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Review for: 95 Rose de jaspe
This blush is a really beautiful shimmery pink. It is buildable so you can have the intensity you want. This also smells absolutely incredible!!