Bourjois Blur The Lines Primer Incolore 7ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bourjois Blur The Lines Primer Incolore 7ml!
How would you rate this product?
Wahpeton
I absolutely adore this primer, its super smooth and easy to apply. It’s very very good at making your skin appear smooth and supple. It hides pores wonderfully and my foundation always goes on much smoother and cleaner when using this primer! The best!
Letham Rise, Dalgety Bay
Bourjois Blur The Lines Primer Incolore 7ml uploaded by Lynnette G.
I love this product!!! Would have given it 5 stars but it’s just a small tub, however, a little does go a long way. It’s like a mousse like consistency and when you put it on your skin it makes it feel like velvet! Never used a product that made my skin feel so good. A great primer for my make up and it does actually blur some of my wrinkle lines. I thought I would save for special occasions but use it every day. Would recommend I love it
oran
. Hello, I am fadia from Algeria, your products were important and preferred. I am suggested giving me the opportunity to experiment and experience the product and enjoy it. And enjoy and share with my subscribers on Instagram, with all this, I will guarantee you to publish your products on my channel. "If you want to help if you want more benefits for your products, I hope you receive my message My instagram: fadia_lea12
Windsor Ontario
I love the way it makes my face look 10 years younger. Fills in the lines perfectly and makes my look even with . All with out leaving a wet look.
It dosent really hide.my poor's at all I dont like this all all not for me maybe for u guys but im not a fan glad I can make a reveiw tho
starke florida
Love the product on my face it makes it my makeup and skin feel good and also look good the ending results are amazing.
lugoff, SC
I’m starting to develop fine lines under my eyes and this primer hides everything! I love this stuff
Pleasant Plns, IL
Awesome product! I would recommend it to all my friends! Enjoyed the experience of the product
Long Beach, CA
I love how pore-less you’ll look after using this. It’s rich and very creamy to use.