BY BOURJOIS

Play with colour correction to achieve the perfect complexion.
Start your day with Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation for a flawless complexion even to perfection that lasts up to 16 hours. Its innovative formula combines 3 correcting pigments for flawless skin with zero imperfections: (1) Yellow pigments to conceal dark circles and give that rested look; (2) Mauve pigments to correct dullness and boost radiance; (3) Green pigments to neutralise redness for an even complexion.
So what are you waiting for? When you need to look stunning all day long, 123 Perfect Foundation is the effortless way to even out your skin tone.
Hand blend for a streak-free finish or use a blending tool for that glamorous airbrushed look. One coat delivers medium coverage but it can be built up without getting cakey.
For a flawless semi-matte finish that brightens up even the dullest complexion and lasts and lasts and lasts… Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation deserves a spot on your top ten list of beauty secrets.

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Pump dispenser

• For a radiant flawless complexion

• Conceals all imperfections thanks to 3 colour correcting pigments: green that neutralises redness, yellow that conceals dark circles, and mauve that corrects dullness

• Contains cotton flower extract that has hydrating and anti-shine properties

• SPF 10 UV screen that protects skin from UVA and UVB rays

• Suitable for all skin types, even combination skin

HOW TO USE

1. Shake well before use to thoroughly mix the formula
2. Use your fingers or a sponge to apply the foundation
3. Apply the foundation at the centre of your face
4. Blend the formula outwards and upwards for a flawless finish whilst erasing any imperfections

INGREDIENTS

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ZINC PCA, SILICA, ERYTHRITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LYSOLECITHIN, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG/PPG-19/19 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALCOHOL DENAT., LAUROYL LYSINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HOMARINE HCL, AMYL CINNAMAL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) EXTRACT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, METHICONE, TOCOPHEROL. [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), MICA, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET)]

Jaime O.
Review for: 52 VANILLA more...
Pros: goes on beautifully with a beauty blender. Originally when I swatches it I thought it was too yellow but matched beautifully when put on my face!

Con: My skin doesn't really do well with powder foundation so when this started to switch from liquid to powder it caught onto my dry spots.
Danielle D.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
Review for: 52 VANILLA more...
This is probably my favorite foundation!! It's so cheap and it has such a nice consistency. I have combination to oily skin and I would definitely recommend this product to others with the same skin type. I use this everyday for school and it lasts all day. I don't even have to set it with a powder!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Love this foundation! I am in shade 450 Suede N. They have so many shades to fit many skin tones. I have no problem wearing throughout the day. I purchased this at Ulta through a Lancôme rep. I would buy again. And recommend this.
Olivia J.
Virginia Va
It it amazing because it feels so smooth on your skin and does not brake out your face and is a safe product I just love how easy it goes on and how easy it is to take off I truly recommend this product
Zayda P.
I absolutely love #Bourjois I miss being able to buy them at Ulta. Eveything they make is amazing. Their Fond De Teint is one of my faves. Coverage is awesome. I apply it with a brush and it looks flawless. The price is great. The quality is worth very penny.
Diana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Works super well and blends well . It makes my skin look flawless . It's super easy to blend nd it totally met my expectations. The price is alright I mean it's not shocking since it's a pretty good product. I recommend this to beginners in make up .
Mahi
I keep coming back to this foundation, I truly believe this product colour corrects whilst being a medium to full coverage foundation. Whether you have redness, dark spots or skin pigmentation it does very well to conceal considering it is a drug store product! Highly recommend!
Mckayla H.
Mountainburg
Good coverage! Feels silky on your skin and last along time! It is also cheep I got mine on clearance for like 6$ I got mine from Walmart! Easy An fast to reply a little goes a long way I would differently buy again!
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
Review for: 52 VANILLA more...
I love this make up. It's got awesome staying power and super pigmented. The only downside is that it's not available in Cali. I got pay for that shipping and wait😩
Maria V.
This foundation is amazing! It can be a bit drying though. Since I have dry skin I have to make sure my skin is well hydrated before I apply this foundation, I think that does the trick for me and I love the way it looks!!!!!!!
Mubzyyy K.
Which Makeup Tool Gives A Better Coverage .. Makeup Brush Or Beauty Blender ?
Kendra B.
Marengo, OH
I have been looking for a good Fondation. How does this dry? Does it make your skin feel soft or oily?
KADIATA g.
Cincinnati, OH
Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect Foundation does this foundation have full coverage?
Maleek A.
Assia A.
casablanca
Bonjour je suis nouvelle ici dans ce cite et j'aimerais bien essayer ce produit pouvez vous me l'envoyer s'il vous plait

Amazon