MakeupBourjois
123 Perfect CC Cream SPF 15 - #32 Light Beige 30ml/1oz Make Up

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream SPF 15 - #32 Light Beige 30ml/1oz Make Up

A new generation, oil-free CC cream Features a lightweight texture that glides easily onto skin for smooth application Contains three color-correcting pigments that smooth away imperfections Apricot pigments for anti-fatigue, green pigments for...

Start your review of Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream SPF 15 - #32 Light Beige 30ml/1oz Make Up!
Gin G.
Milton Keynes
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream SPF 15 - #32 Light Beige 30ml/1oz Make Up uploaded by Gin G.
PROS: - matte, but not accentuating dry parts (It would be good for normal, normal to dry and normal to oily skin. Not good for very dry and very oily.) - coverage is medium (I don't need an under eye concealer and redness on my nose is covered. Concealer is still needed for big spots.) - looks natural, not noticeable (on areas without wrinkles) - cheap - feels light CONS: - gets into wrinkles (This can be avoided by applying just a little bit on wrinkle areas or nothing at all. For me those are forehead sides and upper part of the nose.) Shade 31 is perfect for me. It's neutral/slightly pink. Shade 32 is too yellow. I get the best results when applying it with wet beauty blender. UPDATE: I realised it IS noticeable, And my friends confirmed that. And pores look bigger than without it.
Julia L.
Zielona Góra
I bought CC cream after reading a few articles about facial skin care, which encouraged the skin to be moisturized and breathable and this cream gives such a guarantee and additionally covers imperfections and is permanent. CC cream is in a beige tube with a black cap. The cream comes out directly from the tube. After squeezing the cream almost to the end, I cut the plastic tube and to my surprise there was a little cream on the bottom of the package, which was enough to cover the face. Often in tubes the foundations lie edges or are on the bottom in this case, the cream without cutting the tube has worn out practically to the end. The application of the cream is similar to the foundation or fluid, but its creamy texture makes it much easier to spread on the face. After applying the cream, just like in the case of foundation, I give loose powder and it's ready. The cream gives a very good coverage of all types of imperfections, it is perfect for work. It does not give the skin an artificial mask effect, but brightens it and makes the color uniform. As for covering imperfections, it initially gives the effect of complete masking. In my case, after a few hours, stronger redness begins to break through, but I have such a nature of work - changing conditions that I am very pleased that the cream for 4-5 hours keeps my skin in a uniform color, without secreting sebum and shine and additionally gives amazing feeling of hydration and comfort. I used CC cream for the evening and the effect was also satisfactory. Maybe this is not a cream that will keep your face flawless throughout the evening, however, it evenens the color for a few hours, covers imperfections and this feeling of comfort, moisturizing and breathable skin is a nice thing. I recommend to those who want to avoid the mask effect and are looking for a product that will harmonize the skin tone, cover imperfections and allow the skin to breathe, giving a feeling of hydration and additionally lasting for a minimum of 4-5 hours. I have already used a few packaging using both in winter and spring and will definitely reach for it again
Ffiona J.
Heared great things in the press about this for mature skin, but found it very 'cakey'. Sits in my lines & looks awful.
Chenice F.
I use this product when i don't want to use a full coverage foundation and it works well. I apply it with a brush as i find it easier and the coverage is ok. It blends out well but does need setting down as it makes my skin very oily after a few hours wear.