Bourjois 123 Perfect 55 Beige Foncé Foundation

De Bourjois 123 Perfect 55 Beige Foncé Foundation is verrijkt met 3 corrigerende pigmenten: • de gele pigmenten verminderen donkere kringen onder je ogen en maken je blik frisser. • de paarse pigmenten laten je huid stralen. • de groene pigmenten verminderen roodheid en zorgen voor een egale teint. De Bourjois 123 Perfect 55 Beige Foncé Foundation bevat hydraterende en matterende katoenbloem. De foundation is niet-comedogeen en laat je huid ademen.

EssTe producto tiene buena cobertura y duración es para saber si lo puedo usar para un día de trabajo??
Este producto funciona en pieles secas o grasas?
Hey everyone. I want to know if this foundation is a good coverage and is it distributed easily on the face ? Thanks 💋
Start your review of Bourjois 123 Perfect 55 Beige Foncé Foundation!
Patrycja P.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: 51 LIGHT VANILLA
It is too dark for my skin, even the lighter one. My mom use this foundation so I gave it a try. The application process is easy, look smooth on the face. The problem is, that they have not enough colors, it’s not all. Even if it’s looking ‘ acceptable’ after 10 min foundation is getting darker. I’II never buy it again.
Eunice P.
13 Hogarth circle Apt G, Cockeysville
Esta base me encanta, súper suave me gusta mucho cada vez me mela aplico. No deja nada a descubierto tapa todo. Me gusta mas porque mi piel un poco grasa y esta base hace que no me produja mas grasa. Llevo mucho tiempo usándola😊.
Anna K.
moscow
What about a good tone? The color? Bourjois 1,2,3 was a match for me. Light but really pigmented, at first I struggled getting the perfect color but I mixed 2 shades and got the one I needed.
Bella K.
Auburndale
Review for: 52 VANILLA
It matched my skin tone perfectly and didn't make my skin oily ! I recommend this to a lot of people who are searching for a great product !
Jaime O.
Review for: 52 VANILLA
Pros: goes on beautifully with a beauty blender. Originally when I swatches it I thought it was too yellow but matched beautifully when put on my face! Con: My skin doesn't really do well with powder foundation so when this started to switch from liquid to powder it caught onto my dry spots.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
Review for: 52 VANILLA
I love this make up. It's got awesome staying power and super pigmented. The only downside is that it's not available in Cali. I got pay for that shipping and wait😩
Diana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Works super well and blends well . It makes my skin look flawless . It's super easy to blend nd it totally met my expectations. The price is alright I mean it's not shocking since it's a pretty good product. I recommend this to beginners in make up .
Elizabeth E.
Rockville, MD
Review for: 51 LIGHT VANILLA
La súper lega recomiendo súper económica y l encuentras en los cvs y tiene cobertura buena
haley W.
Belleview, FL
Review for: 51 LIGHT VANILLA
I love this product full coverage and everything it covers all acne and acne scars I would for sure buy again very affordable nice coverage and it is 10 times better than any product I’ve used on my face before no access oils
Nahwat G.
piscataway
This product I like very much, it's very effective on my skin and it has had an impact in a very short period of time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...