BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

An incredible combination. Tangy and sweet fresh raspberries surrounded by decadent rich white chocolate with red swirls. Twelve bite size culinary works of art are packaged together making it a perfect hostess or thank you gift! see more...

• These look really good! Where can I get them?5 Answers
  • I would love to try these how do they taste 6 Answers
  • I want to try these out because they look delicious, anyo...3 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits White Chocolate Raspberry Cups
  • "I bought one for myself and had to go back to get more and some for Christmas gifts!" in 1 review
  • "I love love love these so much worth the money best thing I've ate !!" in 1 review
  • "These are so delicious, got them as a birthday gift, and I will be purchasing more in the near future, they taste so good" in 1 review
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such an amazing treat. They are smooth and irresistible. The indulgent white chocolate paired perfect with the Tart of the raspberry. An absolute MUST HAVE for the sweet toothers' out there! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
Have not had this brands version so speaking a little prematurely from one a knock of they are amazing. Perfect combo of fruity and chocolaty in one bite
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
Oh my gosh--these are amazing! I bought one for myself and had to go back to get more and some for Christmas gifts! Perfect. I love them!
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
This looks yummy and delicious and I'm thinking I wanna try it....yummy yummy...wonder what up can get this....store or online
Lana H.
palmdale, CA
Kassondra B.
Bolivar, MO
This treat is so delicious!! I have only gotten these once as a gift, but for sure will be buying for myself!!
carmen b.
Covina, CA
Ive never tried these.They look delicious.I would love to try them.they look really pretty for a present.
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
This looks really good! I will have to try another flavor, because I don't really care for raspberries.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
I love love love these so much worth the money best thing I've ate !! If you havnt tried you should !
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
Amo los chocolates! Quiero probarlos, se ven deliciosos, adoro su combinación, lucen espectaculares
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Where can I find these??!! They sound and look soooo good.....
Lashell C.
I would love to try these how do they taste
Elizabeth R.
San Diego, CA
These look really good! Where can I get them?
Chloe S.
Paris
They sound really good by love raspberries where can i buy them?
Elaina F.
Fayetteville, NC
Where can you find these? Are they worth trying?