BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

An incredible combination. Tangy and sweet fresh raspberries surrounded by decadent rich white chocolate with red swirls. Twelve bite size culinary works of art are packaged together making it a perfect hostess or thank you gift! see more...

• These look really good! Where can I get them?5 Answers
  • I would love to try these how do they taste 6 Answers
  • I want to try these out because they look delicious, anyone know wh...3 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits White Chocolate Raspberry Cups
  • "I bought one for myself and had to go back to get more and some for Christmas gifts!" in 1 review
  • "These are so delicious, got them as a birthday gift, and I will be purchasing more in the near future, they taste so good" in 1 review
  • "I love love love these so much worth the money best thing I've ate !!" in 1 review
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such an amazing treat. They are smooth and irresistible. The indulgent white chocolate paired perfect with the Tart of the raspberry. An absolute MUST HAVE for the sweet toothers' out there! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Carla T.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
Amo los chocolates! Quiero probarlos, se ven deliciosos, adoro su combinación, lucen espectaculares
carmen b.
carmen b.
Covina, CA
Ive never tried these.They look delicious.I would love to try them.they look really pretty for a present.
Guadalupe s.
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
These look good! Ima need to try them out cause my aunt said they're worth the money
Kassondra B.
Kassondra B.
Bolivar, MO
This treat is so delicious!! I have only gotten these once as a gift, but for sure will be buying for myself!!
Claudia  J.
Claudia J.
Reseda, CA
These make great gifts. They're so delicious. The chocolate with raspberry is a great taste.
Rebechia B.
Rebechia B.
saint george, UT
This looks yummy and delicious and I'm thinking I wanna try it....yummy yummy...wonder what up can get this....store or online
Holly H.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
I love love love these so much worth the money best thing I've ate !! If you havnt tried you should !
Myesha G.
Myesha G.
Joliet, IL
This looks really good! I will have to try another flavor, because I don't really care for raspberries.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
Oh my gosh--these are amazing! I bought one for myself and had to go back to get more and some for Christmas gifts! Perfect. I love them!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Where can I find these??!! They sound and look soooo good.....
Lashell C.
Lashell C.
I would love to try these how do they taste
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Paris
They sound really good by love raspberries where can i buy them?
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
San Diego , CA
These look really good! Where can I get them?
Jacky S.
Jacky S.
I want to try these out because they look delicious, anyone know where I can buy?