BY BOUQUET OF FRUITS

• If I ever received a box of these I’d be over the moon! A...2 Answers
  • Have you ever received these as a present? ☺️1 Answers
  • you can order a box at home?22 Answers
Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Start your review of Bouquet of Fruits Valentine Chocolate Dipped Strawberries!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jayti B.
Baltimore
These are sooo sooo good! Fresh and sweet! It made my day when I received them in the mail
Monica M.
Mt enterprise
Omg these look amazing and juicy and delious I would love to eat these I want a box to enjoy and try for myself
Janeth V.
Yuma, AZ
My boyfriend got me these chocolate covered strawberries and they were so delicious 🤤 such a good combination! I highly recommend chocolate covered strawberries!
Valentina A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this CANDY! They have 15 in 1 pack so you can share. It's chocolate with vanilla or strawberry glazing in the outside. You can gift them to yourself, your friends or your family. My husband gave it to me, i never tried before and i liked.
silvia C.
Dallas , TX
Bouquet of fruits Valentine chocolates dip strawberry, are so delishes and gourgest decorated ,is a perfect give to every one .
Stephanie t.
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
Im normally not a big fan of chocolate covered strawberries mostly because i dont like strawberries but i tried these and they are so delicious. These are good for people who love chocolate and strawberries but even if you dont these are amazing!! It is definitley repurchase value. Buy it, its delicious!!❤️
Destiney k.
Purchased at: Walmart
My biggest weakness is chocolate covered strawberries!! These things are so good!! Too bad i can barely find ones already made in stores
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate dipped strawberries are soooooo AMAZING 😍🤤 I’m not sure about this brand I’m just talking about them in general. I wish I could eat this all the time but I’ve only ate them a few times. I need to make some soon or get some from somewhere!
neelum m.
birmingham
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have tried these strawberries coated with chocolate very nice you can make these and home if you want white chocolate mmm
Violett ✨.
Edmonton , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate dipped strawberries are the best thing in the world!! I absolutely love them.
Lucky J.
you can order a box at home?
Dashay B.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Do they have any other fruit items chocolate dipped